Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL

Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL

• Kerry

maullion, 10 May 2020i got mine for 3000 pesos only $59 Where pls

• maullion

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2020Definitely, for the price of 130$ bought 6 month ago from a... morei got mine for 3000 pesos only $59

• Asus fan

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2020Definitely, for the price of 130$ bought 6 month ago from a... moreYou're right. Those Chinese brands doesn't put some effort to give some high-quality display to their mid range phones. I examined my phone and still better with my friends phone Redmi Note 7 Pro and Oppo F11 Pro. I don't like notches and I want integrated back button and with the price of $150, I'm super happy with it.

Asus fan, 26 Jan 2020For someone who dont want any low budget Chinese phones wit... moreDefinitely, for the price of 130$ bought 6 month ago from aliexpress page it's a steal. Great screen (even if the bezels are thick), better than Redmi Note 7 or 8, camera with OIS (gcam works), good and loud audio, dual speakers and hi-res audio, better than most chinesse phones which sound is crapy and mono, NFC, and proper notification LED.

Battery is average, SoT is around 6h, and didn't get Pie even ASUS promised but still great phone for the price.

• Asus fan

For someone who dont want any low budget Chinese phones with great specs, I recommended this phone. Fast & fluid, nice and detailed camera, gorgeous looking phones. Even this phone is comparable with latest mid range Chinese phones this year.

• Anne

Tham, 04 Jan 2020 This looks like the same weakness as the Sony Xperia Z2 ... moreI have exactly the same problem with SIM card. Phone sometimes.shows only name but no number or has deleted number and name even l had several times saved it. Im so disappointed of this phone. Never, ever l dont buy Asus again.

• Tham

This looks like the same weakness as the Sony Xperia Z2
which my nephew gave me.

Unfortunately, that phone was stolen last week.

• Irs

Nuruddin , 05 Oct 2019very disappointed about SIM contact. SIM contact are not s... moreImport from cont sim card to your gmail account and save your all contact gmail account no need to save sim card Gmail account better option

• Nuruddin

very disappointed about SIM contact.
SIM contact are not showingband new contact can't save to SIM card because of SIM card not showing but I can make call from SIM.
can anyone help me please.
I checked all the setting but no solution even customers services also not give any solution.

I need separate volume controls for Ringer and Notifications-- does it have that? Also, are Google Messages and Google Photos the default apps? My Samsung S5 has it's own apps for that and doesn't force the use of Google Apps, which I don't want to use. Moto E5 Play has Google apps as default and Google Photo cannot be disabled-- bad! Thanks for your help.

• Mr.Phone

Emma, 31 Jul 2019Does this device a notification light Yes, it has led notification.

• Emma

Does this device a notification light

• Mr Green

Mr.Phone, 22 Jun 2019ZE554KL - Pie is apparently an beta version that is not goi... morePie is not that great anyway, leave it on Oreo.

• Mr.Phone

ZE554KL - Pie is apparently an beta version that is not going to get an final stable release. Android 9 (Pie) Beta version will not be supported with routine updates. That is a very crazy decision ASUS. Bring a final stable pie version to your customers and fans.

• Sharvin1704

Mr.Phone, 17 Jun 2019ASUS has released Android 9 aka PIE today for our ZE554KL f... moreYes the user experience is excellent battery life has improved than before

• Mr.Phone

ASUS has released Android 9 aka PIE today for our ZE554KL folks! WW-16.0620.1905.10

• Ram

it has a touchscreen complaint , it has only 15 month old. not satisfied with this.

• Leopold

Yes, Android 9 aka Pie is coming in (Summer) June 2019. I want to see a optimized camera night mode in Pie. Asus, come on, do it right in your camera app!

• Billy

Got update today for global ww ROM.

Security now up to 1 March 2019.

Been pretty impressed with Asus and the regularity of their updates.

Pie should be available in June.

Billy, 14 Feb 2019Switch to Power Saver in Settings>Battery>Battery Saveryou must to flash it to the rom before you use it without battery draining so fast