Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL

Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL

• Irs

Nuruddin , 05 Oct 2019very disappointed about SIM contact. SIM contact are not showin... moreImport from cont sim card to your gmail account and save your all contact gmail account no need to save sim card Gmail account better option

• Nuruddin

very disappointed about SIM contact.
SIM contact are not showingband new contact can't save to SIM card because of SIM card not showing but I can make call from SIM.
can anyone help me please.
I checked all the setting but no solution even customers services also not give any solution.

I need separate volume controls for Ringer and Notifications-- does it have that? Also, are Google Messages and Google Photos the default apps? My Samsung S5 has it's own apps for that and doesn't force the use of Google Apps, which I don't want to use. Moto E5 Play has Google apps as default and Google Photo cannot be disabled-- bad! Thanks for your help.

• Mr.Phone

Emma, 31 Jul 2019Does this device a notification light Yes, it has led notification.

• Emma

Does this device a notification light

• Mr Green

Mr.Phone, 22 Jun 2019ZE554KL - Pie is apparently an beta version that is not going to... morePie is not that great anyway, leave it on Oreo.

• Mr.Phone

ZE554KL - Pie is apparently an beta version that is not going to get an final stable release. Android 9 (Pie) Beta version will not be supported with routine updates. That is a very crazy decision ASUS. Bring a final stable pie version to your customers and fans.

• Sharvin1704

Mr.Phone, 17 Jun 2019ASUS has released Android 9 aka PIE today for our ZE554KL folks!... moreYes the user experience is excellent battery life has improved than before

• Mr.Phone

ASUS has released Android 9 aka PIE today for our ZE554KL folks! WW-16.0620.1905.10

• Ram

it has a touchscreen complaint , it has only 15 month old. not satisfied with this.

• Leopold

Yes, Android 9 aka Pie is coming in (Summer) June 2019. I want to see a optimized camera night mode in Pie. Asus, come on, do it right in your camera app!

• Billy

Got update today for global ww ROM.

Security now up to 1 March 2019.

Been pretty impressed with Asus and the regularity of their updates.

Pie should be available in June.

Billy, 14 Feb 2019Switch to Power Saver in Settings>Battery>Battery Saveryou must to flash it to the rom before you use it without battery draining so fast

• Billy

Babe, 01 Feb 2019Same problem with the battery after update from Asus. F**king an... moreSwitch to Power Saver in Settings>Battery>Battery Saver

• Babe

Joy, 05 Jun 2018Latest update for ze554kl 4gb ram version has f****d up the batt... moreSame problem with the battery after update from Asus. F**king annoying...

• Fabrício

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2018Will not work more than a year. I never drop it and it stop work... moreI hope you're unduly generalizing things, 'cause I just bought one haha

Undone, 29 Oct 2018If you refer to lg g5 se, you just cant compare... this phone is... moreHi Undone. No, I wasn't talking about the LG G5 SE, I had the "real" G5, with the SD820.And yes, definitely this phone is better in plenty of ways. Only issue I have is that Asus has more thatn 2 months without any security updates... Besides from that, I'm in love with this phone. So much that, now that the wife needs to replace her Zenfone 2, I'm getting her the Zenfone 5. I don't think that I will move from Asus for a long time.

Will not work more than a year. I never drop it and it stop working after a year.
Do not worst the money which I paid. It was cheap though and has a good battery life. but you get what you pay for. I wish I have bought a higher quality phone and at least last more.

• Undone

Joy, 05 Jun 2018Latest update for ze554kl 4gb ram version has f****d up the batt... moreMost probably, Android isnt getting a good bat calibrating from Asus, but you can try a trick that it almost always work.

Turn off your Ze554kl. With the phone turned off press:
-Volume down + Power (might take up to 5 seconds to turn it on).

In recovery mode select:
-Wipe cache partition (BEWARE: This option ONLY, not the others...)...
Once you choose and the wipe is done, reboot your phone.

It may take up to 2 days to calibrate you battery... Just use the phone normally and Android will figure out how to do it, in one or two or three charges.

If not... then it might be a firmware problem, and thats up to Asus to resolve... of course, you aint gonna be the only one with that problem...

Link:

• Undone

francsal, 13 Jun 2018I ordered the Zenfone 4 (SD660, 6GB RAM) because I definitely ne... moreIf you refer to lg g5 se, you just cant compare... this phone is way better... if you refer to moto g5 plus, then it is a little bit closer...

Asus is known for its fine tunning, "huge" RAM... although sometimes that hardware tunning isnt that fine.

I always recommend Asus as a brand if you cant pay a flagship phone... think as the brand as the Oneplus... half step behind it.
Always ´bout the best Asus´models, that is.
It isnt cheap, but a little bit more affordable than any flagship.