Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• nicxon jr

Sim1 is not installed , how can i fixed it? please help

how to unlock asus A500CG T00J
-----------------------------------------------
First of all switch off your phone.
Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
Press the Volume Down to choose "factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
(Factory data reset will erase all data on the phone.)

• T00J user

Rah Ha Sia, 30 Dec 2018Bought this ZF5 (TOOF/2Gb/16Gb) back then around September 2014.... morehow to unlock asus A500CG T00J bootloader? do you have a link?

• Rah Ha Sia

Bought this ZF5 (TOOF/2Gb/16Gb) back then around September 2014.
Hardwares still good except for batery (changed it with cheap OEM batery so now it's good again).
Flashed it to Android Nougat (RR final thanks to xda and tank0412) + Gapps PICO.
And I must admit,it runs smoother,faster than Kitkat/Lolipop from official asus OTA update.

Still I am not recommending this phone as daily driver phone,,, because you know,,, the batery SOT sucks especially for 2018 standart.And also because only support up to 3G connection.

Kiera, 13 Sep 2018i have this device ..i bought it 2014 . .it's been 4 years and s... moreHi there.
Are still using same battery since bought on 2014? Tq.

Kiera, 13 Sep 2018you can upgrade it to 7.1.2 nougat https://forum.xda-developers... moreCan you give me a link how to upgrade nuget 7.1.2 please i hope you can help me.. tq

i have this device ..i bought it 2014 . .it's been 4 years and still rocks..thanks to the developers at xda..im using ressurection remix 7.1.2 nougat. Final build which is very stable for daily use ..performance is fluid and fast ...i never expect this device to perform like this...to all zenfone 5 (2014) users i would recommend to install this custom rom youll never regret it.

EternalEnvy, 04 Aug 2018how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?you can upgrade it to 7.1.2 nougat https://forum.xda-developers.com/zenfone-5/devel­opment/rom-resurrection-remix-n-5-8-0-tank0412-t­3548135 .it's very stable for daily use..

Aian, 29 Nov 2017Hi, can some one help me? I had this fone for almost 2 and a hal... moreEither your antena getting weaker or your carrier problems, change sim card, still not works try other carrier.
Try put your sim on Motorola (the strongest), if youbget 3G means your receiver

EternalEnvy, 04 Aug 2018how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?Better 4.4 kitkat
Lollipop has bugs

how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?

AnonD-736737, 11 Feb 2018my zenfone 5 having problem. how to fix it? when i making a call... morejust use custom rom like ressurection remix

Oh ASUS when you first sale this asus zenfine max pro m1 no one is buying suddenly when demand is increasing you also start flashsale .dont remember one thing that if you will continue this flashsale then one time will come no one will buy this phone

• Android fan

Hi there. Recently, I faced a problem on my android device. I took the pictures with my phone camera. After few days past, I found out that the pictures I took before all have gone. All photos taken by camera gone except the pictures from social networks. Could you please give the suggestion how to recover back the missing photos? I have tried a lot of recovery apps like Dr Fone, DiskDragger and Phone Rescue apps. All did not work at all. Is there any idea to recover all my photos back? Please advise. Thanks

my zenfone 5 having problem. how to fix it? when i making a call, i will be stuck and turn off automatically and very slow turn on back. please help me....

I bought this phone for 3 years but I have suffered freeze or crash sometimes even though in first year.Battery life I think quite poor,play mobile legends (like aov) sometimes cannot play over an hour. Camera, I think as it is great at contrast and quite clear,like it.

• Guest 20171224

Overheating is the Atom processor but it runs faster. Large screen easily crack in jeans pocket. ZenUI is still good except for limited 5 pages. Camera autofocus is good. Pics are sharp but vivid. Battery drains fast if playing games. 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM is still relevant today. Sim card slots have contact problems. GPS, proximity & compass work well. Audio music is poor and so is audio calls.

• jojo

I am satisfied of using this phone for almost 3 1\2 years. But when talking about the battery performance, it drops a lot! I am unable to play games and add more apps. However, it is so durable.

• ASUS

Aian, 29 Nov 2017Hi, can some one help me? I had this fone for almost 2 and a hal... moremake sure you have stable network in your area.

• Aian

Hi, can some one help me? I had this fone for almost 2 and a half years. But recently my data connection just stayed in 2g, even though i change it to 3g its still goes in 2g. Then i reset my fone then 3g starts working again for some time then it goes back to only 2g. Then i reset it again, 3g start working again but after 1day it goes 2g again.

Ps. I still dont update it to its new update.