Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

DzeyAy, 03 May 2020One thing I noticed about these older Asus Zenfone models i... moreYup ...Because Intel atom processor ...

• intel atom

DzeyAy, 03 May 2020One thing I noticed about these older Asus Zenfone models i... moreI was at work, and phone froze in my pocket and I feel pain in leg, It was in a bootloop and too hot. I love this phone and it wants to leave me. :(

• prabhakarchandran

Very good mobile,fast internet,downloading.I have downloaded many apps still working now.but main camera disappoints but selfie ok otherwise super

• DzeyAy

One thing I noticed about these older Asus Zenfone models is that the battery life isn't that impressive at all, and overheating is a major problem that causes the CPU to hang/freeze-up every time it overheats. I hope Asus has found a reliable fix for the newer models that have 4000-5000 mAh batteries and above.

Here is the official lollipop update for all variants

• nicxon jr

Sim1 is not installed , how can i fixed it? please help

how to unlock asus A500CG T00J
-----------------------------------------------
First of all switch off your phone.
Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
Press the Volume Down to choose "factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
(Factory data reset will erase all data on the phone.)

• T00J user

Rah Ha Sia, 30 Dec 2018Bought this ZF5 (TOOF/2Gb/16Gb) back then around September ... morehow to unlock asus A500CG T00J bootloader? do you have a link?

• Rah Ha Sia

Bought this ZF5 (TOOF/2Gb/16Gb) back then around September 2014.
Hardwares still good except for batery (changed it with cheap OEM batery so now it's good again).
Flashed it to Android Nougat (RR final thanks to xda and tank0412) + Gapps PICO.
And I must admit,it runs smoother,faster than Kitkat/Lolipop from official asus OTA update.

Still I am not recommending this phone as daily driver phone,,, because you know,,, the batery SOT sucks especially for 2018 standart.And also because only support up to 3G connection.

Kiera, 13 Sep 2018i have this device ..i bought it 2014 . .it's been 4 years ... moreHi there.
Are still using same battery since bought on 2014? Tq.

Kiera, 13 Sep 2018you can upgrade it to 7.1.2 nougat https://forum.xda-devel... moreCan you give me a link how to upgrade nuget 7.1.2 please i hope you can help me.. tq

i have this device ..i bought it 2014 . .it's been 4 years and still rocks..thanks to the developers at xda..im using ressurection remix 7.1.2 nougat. Final build which is very stable for daily use ..performance is fluid and fast ...i never expect this device to perform like this...to all zenfone 5 (2014) users i would recommend to install this custom rom youll never regret it.

EternalEnvy, 04 Aug 2018how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?you can upgrade it to 7.1.2 nougat https://forum.xda-developers.com/zenfone-5/development/rom-resurrection-remix-n-5-8-0-tank0412-t3548135 .it's very stable for daily use..

Aian, 29 Nov 2017Hi, can some one help me? I had this fone for almost 2 and ... moreEither your antena getting weaker or your carrier problems, change sim card, still not works try other carrier.
Try put your sim on Motorola (the strongest), if youbget 3G means your receiver

EternalEnvy, 04 Aug 2018how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?Better 4.4 kitkat
Lollipop has bugs

how to update the system 4.3 Jelly bean to 5.0 ?

AnonD-736737, 11 Feb 2018my zenfone 5 having problem. how to fix it? when i making a... morejust use custom rom like ressurection remix

Oh ASUS when you first sale this asus zenfine max pro m1 no one is buying suddenly when demand is increasing you also start flashsale .dont remember one thing that if you will continue this flashsale then one time will come no one will buy this phone

• Android fan

Hi there. Recently, I faced a problem on my android device. I took the pictures with my phone camera. After few days past, I found out that the pictures I took before all have gone. All photos taken by camera gone except the pictures from social networks. Could you please give the suggestion how to recover back the missing photos? I have tried a lot of recovery apps like Dr Fone, DiskDragger and Phone Rescue apps. All did not work at all. Is there any idea to recover all my photos back? Please advise. Thanks

my zenfone 5 having problem. how to fix it? when i making a call, i will be stuck and turn off automatically and very slow turn on back. please help me....