Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• Sta-ko

Can someone tell me do they receive FOTA update after they root their phone. If they don't, do they find 40.44ww somewhere and how to update it manualy?

• Mr. cool

Its worst to buy a 2G phone in nowadays, in this range of 8000

• Ani

I want to buy this mobile. Will it be good choice? Or I shall go for lenovo a6000 or zenfone 4.5

when i first saw the zenfone,i liked it so much.coz i have also a asus fonepad7.so all the fetures are almost same..but the great problem of this phone is the sound problem.its sound quality is too low for now a day by comparing with other phone..asus should solv it in there next project..

• Zenfone 5 User

Cloud, 05 Feb 2015the procedure works. the problem is, you have to choose a widget... moreYou can place a digital clock widget on the lock screen. No way to leave it blank as far as i know :) update your firmware to 2.21.40.44 it got Skip the slide page options and able to set 3g network for both sim.

• kk

Zenfone 5 User, 04 Feb 2015press and hold on clock widget, drag it to remove on top of the ... moreshall we get warranty if we, how many days we will, but its has great look

• suvra

I bought my younger brother this phone.
it is excellent.

But unfortunately he took gorilla glass3 too literally and he broke the screen,the repair would cost 4k bucks.

But guess what i was too impressed with the looks and UI of the phone that i decided to buy another one.

GOt it from flipkart today at 7999/-

• hsusndbsu

ABC, 05 Feb 2015I would like to know about the battery power.. will the charge r... moreNo it won't remain the same as if im using it

• sabz

How is the latest update, any bugs? Should I update?

• ABC

I would like to know about the battery power.. will the charge remains atleast for a day if data connection is on..?

• ravi

some times my phone screen got blank when i receive call
that why i am not able to pick up call . is that ptoblem is happened with someone else

those who worry about battry backup and camera wait for zenfone 2 frnds....

• abhi

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2015pls tell me about its camera performence in low light using the ... morei hve been using zenfone 5 from past 6 months, its a great phone.. n wht u mentioned bout flash is somehow true but its camera is very good n a great phone at this price tag

I baught asus zenfone5 3 days back. My battry heated upto 40 degree in just 20 minute of usage. Please help.

• zara

Hi I got asus zenfn 5 yday from flipkart..d problem I'm facing is the screen becomes enlarged while messing .. the keypad gets enlarged n also keypad doesn't type correct words n Battery charging cosumes lots of time n also some apps getting not responding.. I'm worried please tell me now a days flipkart is not giving genuine products.... finally bad experience for this phone

• Rockstar

Is it have a large text option..???? Plz reply.

• DjMist

jay, 04 Feb 2015I bought a zenfone 5 about a week ago. the problem is the batter... moreYes it drains your battery quick if u keep using it while your packet data is on especially when playing COC and it get heat fast too...

• Cloud

Zenfone 5 User, 04 Feb 2015oops forgot, first go to setting > Lock screen > Enable wi... morethe procedure works. the problem is, you have to choose a widget. if you don't choose anything, the widget by default(i think!) chooses the accuweather with clock. if you click on the plus sign, there is no empty widget. i just need a blank screen on my lockscreen. but at least we are getting somewhere with your tip. now that i can open widgets on the lockscreen, i think i can use invisible widget. thanks!

• Cloud

Zenfone 5 User, 04 Feb 2015oops forgot, first go to setting > Lock screen > Enable wi... moreOh there we go! now we're getting somewhere. the clock is still there though.

• Cloud

Zenfone 5 User, 04 Feb 2015press and hold on clock widget, drag it to remove on top of the ... morethat's on the lockscreen right? because the accuweather and big clock on the lockscreen does not allow me to tap and hold and drag to remove. and i do not have 'skip to slide' on the lockscreen setting.