Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• satya

Why My pictures got broken in my zenfone 5…plz suggest me anyone

• sam

is headset available in asus zenfone 5 black?

Shan, 21 Jan 2015M planning to buy this one. But I've heard these about the ... moreOnly problem with phone is battery :(

If you are listening music or playing games, battey life will drain out for 3-5h(in stand-by mode you will probally be more than 3 days on battery life without charging, with normal usage you will probally be 1-2 day/s..browsing, facebooking..etc :P)

When we are talking about games, you will be available to play 95% without any lag, but mobile is little overheaiting..

Do you need even play heavy games on mobile device?!
You are buying mobile for calling, msging, browsing, watching...why do you need those heavy games like nova 3?

I would raither buy gaming console then :P maybe PS3..PS4..PS Vita ..or Gaming PC..:)

I can understand to have some games like fifa, or liter games like flappy bird to kill boring abaince..but dude..NOVA 3? :P

Over all, mobile is great !! Only coin is BATTERY :(

..Go son, buy that madafaking phone :P

i want to buy a phone under 10K confused in asus & micromaxx can anybody please suggest me whichone is better option

• AP

AnonD-279813, 04 Nov 2014Factory reset merely deletes your custom settings and apps,... moreHi , my phone is consuming more battery for Android system up to 80%. I hardly get only 5 hours battery back-up. How can I fix this issue. Can you please help me.?

• Shan

M planning to buy this one. But I've heard these about the phone: 1.very low loud speaker, 2. Video stability is very bad, 3.over heats, 4.heptic feedback vibration cant be turned off, 5. Doesnt support modern combat 4,5 and nova3. Pls pls confirm me.

• nani

AnonD-354639, 21 Jan 2015Does Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG 16gb variant comes with headphon... moreS in 8gb they r providing ear phones
But not in 16gb

• shibu

Phone is 3G ,but cannot make 3G video call

• liezel

im a sun user and i dont know y i cant send or register any promo to 247. i need to transfer my sim to another fone jst to send it. though i can send any messages to other #s. just except to 247. how can i fix this ??

• AP

Hi, my phone consuming more battery for Android system, up to 80%. I enabled smart saving more, still it sucks more battery. Can you help out to save my battery from unnecessarily draining...

vishak, 20 Jan 2015which phone is better asus zenfone 5 or lenovo a6000same dilemma
maybe lenovo becoz it has 4g and it is latest in the market with latest features

btw both have similar benchmarks.

• Arun Glodha

Can anyone tell me how to find hardware e.g CPU, Processor etc. in asus zenfone 5.
There are many models in India with with different specification.

Does Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG 16gb variant comes with headphones in the box ? i saw on flipkart that the 16gb variant donot come with headphones, whereas the 8gb variant comes with headphones. I am planning to buy this phone. Please help....

• zenfone5

AnonD-90687, 21 Jan 2015im using 8GB ZF5 jelly bean, i received the KK update, but ... moreyou wont b able to update it to lolipop..its only updatable upto kitkat..

• rence

fastest drain when I update to kK

Better option for the same phone.
Acer liquid e700.
The phone is very light compared to other 5" phones in the market, it has a bright screen and I am even able to see the screen clearly under direct sunlight. DTS sound also works great with stereo headset.
The phone’s HD display works very well with MALI GPU, rendered game just right. This phone is affordable and with awesome functions
I’ve been using it for a week and it is PERFECT! Super long battery life. Three network connections, all in one phone! SUPER CONVENIENT! I love ACER for developing this phone. It’s affordable and perfectly user friendly!

• kamal

asus zenfone 5 or micromax yureka?

im using 8GB ZF5 jelly bean, i received the KK update, but still i not update because of it will consume more battery and internal memory as everyone discussed in this form, need anyone Opinion for shall i update KK or wait till Lollipop update?

Awesome phone except for the battery life. Upgrade to Kitkat drains more battery power. Lovely front camera with great low light performance.

Bad phone. Stand be 4hours.intel bad chip.