Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Why there is no forum at xda developers for Zenfone 5?? Can't we flash Cyanogenmod in Zenfone? Is it possible in future???

AnonD-279813, 09 Nov 2014There is a CPU inside that has many millions of transistors on a... moreSo, if my temperature approach 60-70 degrees it will make my phone to broken. And what can I do for make my battery to stand atleast 8-12 hours with general using such as internet browsing and etc?

• Roze

AnonD-328919, 08 Nov 2014Hi Guys, I've problem with my Zenfone 5. Just now, it wont turn ... moreSame here! My wifi won't turn on. It keeps on saying "wifi turning on" but it won't turn on. Is that what also happens to your phone?? And did you already got a solution to it?? Please I badly need an answer. Thank you so much!!

• raja

any other mobiles are available compare to ASUS Zenfone 5??? price rates are same!!.. please answer me.....

AnonD-309164, 09 Nov 2014i have already upgraded.thats why i am asking whether there is a... moreyes you can downgraded to JB but for that you have to download full jelly bean firmware from asus site and install it via sideload

Me, 09 Nov 2014The battery life of ZF 5 is not really great. The phone was grea... moreyes its normal, this phone dosnt have good battery life

• aravind krishnan

stupid battery lasting only 2.5h

• sehyr

In my asus aftr upgrdtn til 4.4.2 the problem dt hs arisd is it itslf goes onto silent mode nd itslf into generl mode.. nd therefore i m facng prblm during my clses smtyms

I put it on slnt mode aftr few hours it turns to gnrl on its own

fz, 07 Nov 2014just don't upgrade to kk..its not stablei have already upgraded.thats why i am asking whether there is any way to downgrade it to JB?

• Me

The battery life of ZF 5 is not really great. The phone was great except the battery life. Is it normal? Or not? Please answer me, thanks in advance :)

• narendra

operating system is not updating to kit Kat.

AnonD-279813, 09 Nov 2014Setting - Accessibility - TalkBack - turn it off.its not showing accessebility settings after activating talk back

• MANI VARDHAN

AnonD-327508, 09 Nov 2014voice feedback you mean while using a keyboard? no sir it is in the settings it says it is for sight impaired to help them using the device

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2014sir i had activated voice feed back in my zen fone 5 please tell... morevoice feedback you mean while using a keyboard?

MANI VARDHAN, 09 Nov 2014any body please tell me how to deactivate voice feedback in zen ... moreSetting - Accessibility - TalkBack - turn it off.

• MANI VARDHAN

any body please tell me how to deactivate voice feedback in zen fone 5 please

AnonD-313233, 08 Nov 2014Yes, i'm play games then temperature increased.There is a CPU inside that has many millions of transistors on a very small area. The CPU is basically identical to what you could find inside a netbook computer.

I guess you noticed that your PC has fans on CPU and graphic card (if it is of any decent gaming configuration) to cool those components down. Well, the phone does not have fans, hence it heats up when the clock is raised.

All it has is a sheet heatsink, trying to pass the heat on the body of the phone to dissipate it.

Putting phone in a case will lower dissipation and cause more heating. But no matter whether you have it in case or not, running heavy graphical programs (like 3D games) will push the clock of the CPU to full, which will increase the temperature until the operational limit.

Do note that where actively cooled, Intel CPUs can go to over 100C. With passive cooling of this phone and plastic casing, the temperature here would likely be about 60-65C before it does any damage.

AnonD-327174, 08 Nov 2014Is your 3g nonstop on???? Yes. The difference (in my case) between using Wifi and 3G is very small, and autonomy time is about the same.

AnonD-316937, 08 Nov 2014Tomazz sir, Please tell me when ASUS going to give the 2.20.x u... moreIn about 3-4 weeks.

AnonD-327508, 06 Nov 2014yes root is requiredsir i had activated voice feed back in my zen fone 5 please tell me how to deactivate it