Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

zenfone 5 will be available tomorrow....

AnonD-308196, 16 Sep 2014(T00F/T00J) software Image: V1.18.40.9 for WW SKU only versio... moreI don't know where you got that version but you should be using 16.0.0.20.15 version of Facebook app.

• Shura

Hi,
My Google Play Store (and sometimes the Asus Launcher app) often starts crashing randomly and constantly so either I need to delete the play store data and force the app to close or I need to reboot my phone, which is quite annoying.
I don't know where I should look for my phone's firmware but it says that my phone is up to date (perhaps it's false ?)
Any help ?

AnonD-279813, 16 Sep 2014What firmware are you using? And which version of Facebook app?(T00F/T00J) software Image: V1.18.40.9 for WW SKU only

version of facebook: 1.8.4

This specification is actually wrong bcoz.The ram of both 8gb model & 16 gb model is same(2gb)

AnonD-308196, 16 Sep 2014 please is there Any update about facebook problem? It keep says... moreWhat firmware are you using? And which version of Facebook app?

• Hardik

Luke , 16 Sep 2014My zenfone shows 8GB internal memory but i am able to use only 4... moreHi dost,

The intel processor is using 3GB of internal storage. So, It's 5GB usable for endusers.

please is there Any update about facebook problem? It keep says "duplicate provider authority" whenever i tried to re-install my facebook? Dear tomazz plzz help ...

Aulia, 16 Sep 2014Dear Tomazz, Can u give me a link for latest firmware & a... morehttp://www.mega-networks.asia/ZenFone/ZenFone5_W­W_Firmware/UL_ASUS_T00F_WW_1_18_40_9.zip
Unzip it to your desktop, for example, then copy unzipped file to root of internal memory of the phone via USB cable, when it's done, pull down notifications and you should see "New update is available" - install now.

Jenny Chen Lung, 16 Sep 2014I need your help, I want display on my smartphone appear in my l... morePCLink

• Jenny Chen Lung

I need your help, I want display on my smartphone appear in my laptop screen. What should I do & how?

Thx in advance,

JCL

Is there anybody have a problem in zen5 is not reading the sd card?
help me

• Luke

My zenfone shows 8GB internal memory but i am able to use only 4GB..Please suggest

• Aulia

Dear Tomazz,

Can u give me a link for latest firmware & also file for OTA manual update for Zenfone 5. I think i know why i can't update my phone. Tq

• Aarvee

Why Flipcart is not providing the phone in abundance ???!!
This phone was announced in January and launched in April, and still there is acute supply !!! Flipcart please sort it out or I have to look for other brand.

• Gautam

AnonD-308016, 16 Sep 2014Can Someone please confirm whether network mode for "3G onl... moreGo to settings --> More--> Mobile Networks --> Network Mode --> Both the SIM, by default, can support 3G. But at a time, only one SIM will be supporting 3G and while other will be supporting 2G. You can set which SIM to be configured to be used as 2G and hence automatically the other SIM will be configured for 3G. Hope this will help

• adjsl

AnonD-279813, 15 Sep 2014For a gamer I would always suggest getting a Sony Playstation PS... morePepole are expecting to perform zenfone 5 as like desktop P.C where they can enjoy every thing which they are listen ,with 24x7 power on adding with 600VA UPS.

Can Someone please confirm whether network mode for "3G only", "2G only" and "Automatic" - All the 3 Modes availbale or not.
Thanks in Advance.

AnonD-307570, 16 Sep 2014My phone is not reading my sd card. anybody else is the same pro... moreTake out SD card, put it in PC in an adapter, format it in FAT32, put it back in the phone.

Does it recognise it?

If not, is this a brandname SD card or a Chinese copy? Asus has a list of SD cards tested, and it mostly includes only the likes of Sandisk, Samsung, Kingston, AData,

If your card is one of those, and it's between 1 and 64 GB, class 4, 6, or 10, then your phone could have an issue with the slot, or the contacts on the SD card could be greasy.

You can try to clean them with a cloth or a soft polymer eraser.

user, 15 Sep 2014i am using zenfone5 from past 1 month it has very good display... moreAll phones (with exception of Samsung's Galaxy K and Vodafone 903/904SH) use digital zoom, and all will end up with a terrible picture quality when using digital zoom.

The reason is that in order to make image larger, it increases size of each pixel, kind of like resizing a photo in Photoshop to make it larger. This always produces grainy, soft image, but it is a compromise, to avoid having lens stick a few cm out from the back of the phone.

Digital zoom is often used on video cameras beyond optical zoom range, and has identically horrific results. Which is why many cameras have an option to turn it off.