Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• legorhandz

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2015Just upgrade it ..I already upgraded to lollipop :)
The lollipop UI is very beautiful to zenfone 5..i like it so much :)
And some zen ui apps also became great when updated to lollipop like messaging,call screen, camera etc.

For those who wait for the OTA..
u can manually update ur zenfone 5 to 5.0 if u cant wait like me :)
Just search zenfone 5 manual update to google and it will sent u to an asus website.
But manually update it at ur own risk.

I bought this phone 6 months ago. Loudspeaker is fault. service centre is not available. Is there any way to ready this phone

• chap

i updated manually my zenfone 5 to android lollipop :)
my zenfone 5 is A501CG version 2.22.40.54
update manually and update at your own risk.
i updated manually cause the lollipop OTA didnt reach here in the philippines right now.
right now im enjoying lollipop and observing if theres bugs..

here is the link.

I have been using this phone for 1month now i'm satisfied with the phone but the battery life is disappointing and camera is only average

ashe71, 15 Jun 2015 for you to make a screenshot shortcut key, just go to Settings ... moreto creenshoot? simply press and hold the volume down key and the power key together.

legorhandz, 13 Jun 2015i have zenfone 5 A501CG 16gb version.. i get an update to versi... moreJust upgrade it ..

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2015I'm waiting for the official "OTA" of Lollipop. Srsly ... moreI totally agree ..I'm been waiting for some time now still no OTA update

• minthang tpl

worse then i imagine....camera not good...somehow battery endurance is good

I am very satisfied with my new asus zen 5, the camera and the specs are really awesome.

• K7

My asus ZenFone 5 model is ASUS_T00J

Is there Lollipop Update is available for these model.

Please reply soon......

I'm waiting for the official "OTA" of Lollipop. Srsly it's been taking too long to reach our phones :(

battery camera n speaker its so hopless worst then i ball spice n micromax

• PC

I bought zenphone 5 before six months and it has started developing spots on Display. ASUS service centre people are worst and the service backup is horrible. No value for money. Better to opt another brand.

• Alvin

ankur patankar, 15 Jun 2015whether i should buy or not please tell me very confidently ab... morethe only disadvantage I have encountered to my zenfone 5 is that it has a very weak battery life.

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2015asus better then samsungWhat about it's battery life?

• ami bonno

i am using asus zenfone 5 for 1 months. yesterday it was shut down as battery is empty. after that i charged it and try to start. but after pressing the button it vibrate as usual but rater showing the asus start, screen is becoming white, i couldn't see anything in the screen. can anyone give me any solution??? plz

Zenfone 5 the price is low but the performance is high end you can compare this to samsung and other high end phones.

• lcd

their LCD is poor quality easily broke even on normal use

I purchased Asus Zenfone 5 recently. Its battery life is weak.