Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

akshay, 28 Jul 2014Hey anybody found its screen gaurd otheo than on flipkarrt...i h... morePlease check on Amazon.

• deepanshu

Yashh, 30 Jul 2014Hai friends Who is using the Zenfone 5 can u tell performance... moreCan anyone tell me about the that can we move apps to SD card in Asus 5 8 GB

• jk

AnonD-282181, 30 Jul 2014does the phone heats up?I havent tried using 2 sims simultaneously and i havent tried 3G. Everything has been done in wifi and 2G. I have contionously using the fon for the whole day without letting the screen go off. In my experience it does not get heated even a bit. it becomes a verry little bit warm wen HD videos are streamed online if its plugged in. its a great design by asus.

• Yashh

Hai friends
Who is using the Zenfone 5
can u tell performances of Battery life while using with net and normally
or any other problems
My mail id is
yas936@gmail.com

does the phone heats up?

With which network you are able to access 3G , I am not able to access 3G with my airtel 3G network, kindly suggest.

• bala

No Fan Boy...!, 29 Jul 2014Great on 3G...didn't used 2G yet...! Almost matching the speed ... moreWith Which network you are able to access 3G, I am unable to access 3G with airtel 3G , kindly suggest .

• bala

No Fan Boy...!, 29 Jul 2014Great on 3G...didn't used 2G yet...! Almost matching the speed ... moreIn which 3G network it is working ? I am not able to access 3G with my airtel network, pls help

• VMD

I'm using Asus zenfone 5 for last 1 week.Guys plz don't worry bcoz every mobiles has Pros & Cons.I think under 10k
This is BEST mobile in INDIA CURRENTLY. I have received three updates as 4.3.5, 4.3.6, & today my both zenfone mobiles 4.3.10.for 60 MB + 35MB + 19MB. Audio on zenfone 5 little low but on zenfone 4 is very low but DON'T worry Thx.

• Ryan

There's radio on this device

• MJ

Enjoying using zenfone 5-16gb
till now great experience xcept battry drain problem but i heard lot of people saying tht 2g/3g doesnt work in this phone, and i also faced the same problem but then i realised that when you put ur sim , you get a sms from service provider then follow this steps..
go to setting...then "wirenless & networks" ...then click "more"..go to mobile network..go to access point names..select sim ..click access point names...put "rcomnet"(coz i use reliance 3g) in name, apn & username section. and then enble data. now NJOYYYY

best budget smartphone with price rm599.
try out huawei honor 3C if you want cheaper yet as good. rm499.

baaji, 30 Jul 2014Its good or bad? Pleace tell me.i have replied it in detail

just see below(or may be next page)

• baaji

Its good or bad?
Pleace tell me.

ravi, 30 Jul 2014This phone is supported otg or not pls give me reply. No USB OTG capable on this device

ravi, 30 Jul 2014This phone is supported otg or not pls give me reply. No OTG

• ravi

This phone is supported otg or not pls give me reply.

• Vinod

ryan villanueva, 30 Jul 2014is this phone can play heavy games without lagging example: inde... moreI have Asphalt airborne installed in mine. Runs without any problem. Noticed the phone overheats after 10 mins of play.

• ahmed

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2014Just go to any local shop, they will stick screengard for Rs. 10... moreTell him to use samsung galaxy s5 screen guard it will easily fit in your zenfone 5. I paid rs 100 for it.

• newbie

Overall, this phone is great but i have a prob here
Whn i played music thru speaker, after 2-3 songs, the speaker made weird noise n there is no more sound. I mean, the song is still playing but no sound comes iut from the speaker..
Any help?