Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

jk, 28 Jul 2014Asus is not like Micromax or Alcatel or Huawei. Asus is a repute... moredoes d phone have ny heating problems

The phone is awesome considering the cost. Only issue that am facing is the in-call speaker. When u hold the phone near your ear, the sound gets too blurred/disturbing. If you reduce the volume then it becomes difficult to hear. Anyone who has faced a similar prob. Initially 2 days it worked fine. Any trouble shooting measures,kindly advise.

ss, 29 Jul 2014because zen4 has kitkat while zen5 doesn't have.no sir. zenfone 4 too, like 5, is upgradable to kitkat but currently is running on jellybean and yet it supports otg out of the box

• Naresh

sobhu, 29 Jul 2014Verrrry bad phone does not support 3 g For 3g mobile service you need 3g sim this will be provided by your mobile service provider then you will enjoy 3g service.

• Nathan

Handset 1 :

First handset I brought from the above dealer on 20th July 2014
evening and immediately after going home i have put handset for
charging for 6 hours untill Charging Indicator turns to Green then
disconnected from charger.

Next day when tried to ON for my surprise mobile was switched off when
tried On through power button still it was not getting on then I
called customer care and registered my complaint ( A140771877 ) and
they have told me visit service center which i did by spending my
golden time for Half day for no more fault from mine but still i did
because I have spent Rs.13000/- & I know the paid how I have earned
this money any how I got replacement mobile.

Handset 2 :

On 22nd July 2014 night I got my second Handset from same dealer and
same process of charging. On 24th July 2014 evening suddenly I heard
some horrible phone ringing noice to my surprise it was my new mobile
for a moment I thought just this call but there after each every call
with same horrible sound while ringing. Then I started to check only
calls or even music but even music use play with same noice, then I
understood that phone speaker has been damaged or any hardware
problem.

• sobhu

sumit, 26 Jul 2014Asus please provide USB OTG(on the go) support, please I am requ... moreVerrrry bad phone does not support 3 g

Hi,..Guide me to connect to mobile network. Mine is a 3G sim card and i tried many times to connect to mobile network. But i failed. Kindly help me in this.

• ss

AnonD-284722, 29 Jul 2014yeah . i was pissed off to see that. zenfone 4 supports otg ou... morebecause zen4 has kitkat while zen5 doesn't have.

• Suno

Hi,,I am a new ASUS user. I previously used SAMSUNG and was using 3G network. When i try to enable mobile network in my new ASUS zenfone , it is not getting connected. Please help me with this. It would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

akshay, 28 Jul 2014Hey anybody found its screen gaurd otheo than on flipkarrt...i h... morei just went to a shop nearby and
he cut a 5 inch screen guard of some phone and made it suitable for my zenfone 5 in inr 150 only :P

Flipkart is bloody selling a screen guard for 600inr.

Mandy, 29 Jul 2014No, Zenfone 5 doesn't support OTG. but zenfone 4 doesyeah . i was pissed off to see that.
zenfone 4 supports otg out of the box and zenfone 5 doesn't.

• vinayak

akshay, 28 Jul 2014Hey anybody found its screen gaurd otheo than on flipkarrt...i h... moreWhy to have screen guard. It has Gorilla glass and is scratch proof

• MishterNoyze

What about the battery life?? And what about the call quality of this phone??

• No Fan Boy...!

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2014Bro it fast and less power consumable... if ur Wi-Fi is on for... moreDude , the Intel processor in Zenfone 5 is way faster than the quad-core cortex A7...It's almost matching the speed of my Note2 on internet browsing on 3G...!

• No Fan Boy...!

krishna, 29 Jul 2014can anyone tell me how to activate gprs settings ... not able to... moreTry to set it manually...!

• No Fan Boy...!

Apc, 28 Jul 2014Anyone tell me about internet speed asus 5.? Great on 3G...didn't used 2G yet...!
Almost matching the speed of my Note2...!

• No Fan Boy...!

zaroon, 28 Jul 2014Guys please reply me, even though if I switch on the smart savin... moreI too had the same ...To update the weather on lock screen...go to add widgets on lockscreen by swiping down on and then left on lock screen...there is a weather widget...add it to the lock screen and remove the old one...!
And there u go...weather will be updated on lock screen every time using refresh...!

• krishna

can anyone tell me how to activate gprs settings ... not able to use net with my vodafone network in my phone ...
asked for gprs setting from vodafone ... message received unable to push gprs settings on my device

• Mandy

Rick, 28 Jul 2014When Asus will provide USB OTG(usb on the go)...Please guys comm... moreNo, Zenfone 5 doesn't support OTG. but zenfone 4 does

• ganzsh

I heard that battery is a issue it is undetached and it will only give 6 to 7 hours backup......??????