Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

sree, 27 Jul 2014waste,after10mins talking it became too hotnot for me
my device doesn't have any such problem that u r describing

• sree

AnonD-287784, 27 Jul 2014I am planing to buy ASUS ZEFONE5(8GB). please suggest me is it p... morewaste,after10mins talking it became too hot
after i talk 10 mins,i am unable to here anything from other end but call not disconnected,phone working like microoven too hot.lookwise very good but unable to bare heat

• BarneyRaphael7

After updated, the system always being hang and more bad than before update. Please fix back!

• ward

AnonD-287331, 27 Jul 2014Can u plz tell me.. how to set internet settings for 2g/3g in th... morethis phone isnt good ? not so understand on this phone ... but i like the phone spac =)

• sandyp

Best fone zenfone by asus...classic UI nice variations...great performance....all it needs to work on small things from user's....like kitkat update...

AnonD-284722, 25 Jul 2014sure. settings> more > mobile network > network mode... moreCan u plz tell me.. how to set internet settings for 2g/3g in this mobile..

I am planing to buy ASUS ZEFONE5(8GB). please suggest me is it preferable to buy this mobile? and how about camera and battery in the mobile

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2014Is it true in this phone menu button home , forward, back dose n... moreYEs ,it is NOT illuminated

• krishna

I am planing to buy ASUS ZEFONE5(8GB). please suggest me is it preferable to this mobile? and how about camera and battery in th mobile

anymous, 26 Jul 2014Anyone here know , what is the problem with zenfone5 16gb ? Any ... moreno problem with 16gb model. it is just that nobody wants to spend 3000 more for just 8gb extra

• kapil

atul, 26 Jul 2014asus zenofne 5 working very well on wifi but whenever i switch t... moreThis is might be a problem with you Voda I also use 3g airteland got speed upto 1mbps

• No Fan Boy...!

Rana, 26 Jul 2014What is the problem with the 16gb model? There is no problem with the 16GB model...!
16GB model costs Rs 3000 more than 8GB model and there is no difference in both the model except for more storage...I suggest you to buy an 8GB model with 16 GB Class 10 memory card...!

• Rohit

sxr1981, 25 Jul 2014sorry friends.....i change my opinion about battery backup.....b... moreTrue,Agree with your point..

• No Fan Boy...!

uv, 26 Jul 2014Having issues of huge battery drain of my Asus zenfon 5. Which I... moreDon't worry...I also had the same problem when the fone was new...but after using it for more than a week...the battery life is getting improved day by day...!
I suggest you to download battery doctor app...it has helped me a lot...!

pls answer me guyz. does we can move data/obb file to extrnal micro sdcard and run the apps/game without rooting??

• ryan corpz

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2014why I can't open my snapchat? It says "unfortunately snapch... moreits a software problem... just wait for an OTA (over-the-air) update

• Leslie

Bought Zen5 two weeks ago, superb display and with fast processor. Unfortunately the camera quality is the worst. Outdoor photo is good but for indoor, front camera and video quality is the worst!! Already sold the phone last week, hate the camera.....

• khem

AnonD-284722, 25 Jul 2014are u copying the obb files in internal storage ??? some ga... morei cant run hi eh=nd game like asphaly8 moderncombat help me guyz...