Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• ronny

Anonymous, 18 May 2015Why does my zenfone 5 always heats up Phone is designed to work under 35˚ temperature. Read user manual. It is not suitable for Indian climate however people are buying this phone with closed eyes I can't believe it.

Anonymous, 18 May 2015I want to buy a power bank fr my asus zenfone 5.....plz suggest ... moreAsis has its own powerbank. The zenpower.

Why does my zenfone 5 always heats up

I want to buy a power bank fr my asus zenfone 5.....plz suggest me which power bnk i ll buy???

shiplu, 17 May 2015anyone upgraded kitkat 4.4.2. who it Yaa i upgraded my phn into 4.4.2

• akki

Is this phone preferable to gamers like me

Another suggestion from me. Wipe your cache partition in your ZF5. trust me, it will make your battery life better.

• satya

I purchased the Zenphone5 two months back. For one month the battery is fine and i had to recharge on the next day only. Since one month, the battery is down after 8 to 10 hours. What is the reason? Is there any option to get it replaced with new one?

Chandu, 18 May 2015is there any option available to enable the keys light up option ?No there is no way to light up the key. Its a hardware stuff not software. Youll get used to it after 1 month of usage. It depends

boss, 18 May 2015can this phone wll support all the games like nova 3All HD games is supported in this device. And theres no lag at all.

• boss

can this phone wll support all the games like nova 3

• Chandu

AnonD-395079, 14 May 2015The buttons DO NOT LIGHT UP! By nature. U should carry a flashl... moreis there any option available to enable the keys light up option ?

A great budget phone

A year after the release, this is still a very popular phone. Save for the disappointing battery life and lifeless speaker, this is a great value for money phone that make sammy or xpery phones at this price wet their pants.

I have a problem with my on and off button. it keeps shutting down by itself and now the button is not even working.

karthik, 17 May 2015I need a help my zf 5 have a very low speaker how it will solve..it cant be solved... yet. ZF5 speaker is a little low. lets hope Asus will fix this issue with the lollipop update.

• shiplu

anyone upgraded kitkat 4.4.2. who it

• karthik

AnonD-395079, 16 May 2015For INFORMATION GUYS. if you want better battery backup, DO NOT ... moreI need a help my zf 5 have a very low speaker how it will solve..

akash, 17 May 2015guys, should i buy this phone?Do you have any other brands in preference?

• akash

guys, should i buy this phone?