Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021I've been using it for exacly 3 years now, battery die... moreAfter changing battery, is your phone works well until today?

I updated it to Android 11, and it continues to work. Although it is a bit troublesome, the custom ROM may not be as good as the original system in some aspects, but it is all used. Just get used to it.

• helen

Enzu, 17 Dec 2021My recommendation is to not get an Asus phone again. The so... moreI am about to buy a new one since I broke my old one.
Can you be more specific telling me more about your comment " Asus software department is terrible"?
Thanks.

Enzu, 17 Dec 2021My recommendation is to not get an Asus phone again. The so... moreFor me, I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G but you should do some research for what you prioritize and how much your budget is.

Anonim, 23 Oct 2021As someone who uses this phone, do you have a new model rec... moreMy recommendation is to not get an Asus phone again. The software department is terrible.

• Test

This supports 20W charging right?

I've been using it for exacly 3 years now, battery died today. I'll try and replace it, because other than that everything still works.

• Anonim

As someone who uses this phone, do you have a new model recommendation?

Rajraj, 29 Apr 2021Do not update your phone stock it on Android 8. Many probl... moreWhat kind of problems

• ssfn1

So disappointed they dropped android 10..

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2021the firmware wont download to android 9 if you already upda... moreyou can downgrade from AOSP to Android P I've done this coz I don't like the Android for Zenfone 5... Just download the file in their website

• Rajraj

Do not update your phone stock it on Android 8.
Many problems if you update your phone.

the firmware wont download to android 9 if you already update to android 10 beta. suck

• Bernz

elmo, 10 Mar 2020yeah, same observation bro. what I learned so much from my ... moreThat's true!same here asus user

• Dice

Such a shame a great and proportional device like this is not supported by proper firmware updates. Hope Asus or any other brands release phone like this in term of design, camera ability this is a very proportional phone. Just need to increase the battery a bit to 4,000, better Video quality and fast charging

• zon

stupid asus didn't bother to release the planned update for zenfone 5 [they stopped at android 10 beta] so my phone will be forever stuck in android 9 pie... I like asus zenfone but sad to say I will never gonna buy another asus phone bcoz of inconsistent software updates.

• Anon

The 10W charging capability written here is not true. I tried 22.5W charger on this phone and it works (I think, because the charging icon has two plus "+" icons on it), not sure though if it's getting 22.5W or just 18W or maybe lower.

• Yun

Kaiser20001, 08 Jun 2020Has anyone experienced trouble charging their phone? Had be... moreCharging Problem mostly related to power adapter, power cable, or battery issue.

I'm not able to use VoLTE and VoWiFi of Smart Communications here in the Philippines although this used to have VoLTE and VoWiFi before, you can check by pressing *#*#4636#*#* on your dialer, it can also be enabled through *#*#3642623344#*#*# then go to Mobile Network settings but it won't survive a restart unless rooted.

I hope Asus update its Firmware so that I can start using VoLTE and VoWiFi on this phone, just like with Samsung Galaxy's S8, S9, A50 and A51.

• Zon

I got this phone 2018 and it still works ok for me but I'm disappointed that asus probably cancelled the plan to release android 10 since beta version wasn't followed up anymore and firmware update option disappeared on their website. Only got 1 major update Orea-->Pie that's it. I hate to say it but Zenfone 5 probably the last asus phone i will buy since it's not easy to find in the market these days. I didn't even see zenfone 6 and zenfone 7 a release in my country so i wouldn't bother waiting for it. Even their software update release takes so damn long time. Can't trust asus with support.