Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Krish, 05 Dec 2019Hi, try to reset your phone and then update. it is currently upd... moreI did reset it, also tried without carrier. ZenUI won't find any update. But I've been manually update everything and I'm now donw. Android 10 ? There is no Android 10 update for this phone right now? Can't find that anywhere.

• Krish

DatUtter, 04 Dec 2019For anyone buying this today, it's a great and very snappy phone... moreHi, try to reset your phone and then update. it is currently updated to Android 10. Only blocker may be your carrier not pushing or allowing update.

For anyone buying this today, it's a great and very snappy phone for social media. The problem I encountered was updating the firmware. Was stuck on Android 8.0.0 with an security October 2018. After many tries of manual updating I almost gave up. But then I hard reset the phone with recovery mode and then tried again. still no update but got the manual to work. So you have to hard reset then go to support site look what firmware you have and match it with the next then download around 2gb update and then uodate. Then do this all over again like 14 times idk. At least I get the annoying bugs away... So this is at least better then being stuck on some old firmware that is very buggy. Otherwise a very nice phone.

hello geng is that u guy hear any about android 10 for this phone and if get went will we all get the update

• Someone

Who still use this phone in november?
Do you face any problem?
Because im planning to buy this phone

Van9018, 01 May 2019Yes - it seems the actual cord (not the charger) can be responsi... moreThe issue is in the cable as suggested. Just wish to second to that. 2.1A one should do the trick. Helped me. Regards

• DL

I've been using this phone for 1 year and 7 months.

Battery still in good condition
Software still in good condition
Camera still in good condition

This is a truly one of the most amazing asus smartphone.

I am thinking about buying and instantly slap custom rom on it
Only issue is seems like software and battery

hello geng what the update that make the zenfone 5 hotspot can use, because now my phone cannot use hotspot

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2019Congrats for fast and timely update. Enjoy the overheating and r... moreMine is okay~
No problem at all~
:p

Diceflix, 24 Apr 2019I easiliy get 5-6 hrs SOT everydayMine is only about 3-4 hrs..
Playing CoD Mobile about 2 hrs 30 min & watching Youtube & sometimes playing CoC..

AussieBob, 06 May 2019This phone is definitely not water resistant AT ALL. It's not I... moreOf course not, because this phone doesn't include any IP certification at all.
So if ASUS doesn't want to guarantee it, in my opinion it's only natural, because it's PURE USER MISTAKES.
If you protest like that it means it shows your own ignorance about the lack of reading the specifications listed.

Yk, 24 Jul 2019Hello all.hows Stereo Speaker quality? I mean loudness? I watche... moreIf you look for best audio phone, then I'd said this phone was good choice at this price, good camera too, but the battery is wasteful..
At least this phone support QuickCharge 3.0..

satorhelyi, 24 Jul 2019The best of voice, stereo voice: Asus Zenfone 5Agree~

Xeng, 04 Oct 2019Asus ZenFone 5 or Xiaomi redmi note 7? Which one is the best?For multimedia especially camera & audio still Zen 5 is the best..
But for gaming RN7 is better coz better chipset & bigger battery..

Asus Zenfone 5!!!!! The Best

• Xeng

Asus ZenFone 5 or Xiaomi redmi note 7? Which one is the best?

• Ricky

Has anyone experienced an issue with the flash? Mine is no longer turning on(camera and flashlight)

Already done restarting and factory reset. please HELP

The best of voice, stereo voice: Asus Zenfone 5