Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL

• Dave

Honestly, this is the best phone I have ever had. I loved it.
Good camera, nice screen, a pleasure in the hand. Too bad they almost don't make devices like those anymore. It's all 6'5" screens.

How to anable ai boost, cant t

• Jeanne

Any sign of Android 10 stable version for this device?

It is volt

• Molan

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2019The issue is in the cable as suggested. Just wish to second... moreHitting problam

I have this same phone that I used very successfully in Europe. I'm now in the US and read that it works very well on AT&T, however, every AT&T SIM I've tried comes up with "no service." I currently have it working on TMobile (spottily). Shouldn't this work on AT&T? Thanks!

What I like about this phone : The camera feature and photo quality is very good for this price range, Hi-Res Audio, and the minimalist design. I've been using Zenfone 5 since December 2018. No problem with battery life, 5 hrs of SOT daily with a 18 watt QC 3.0 charger. Asus should make this kind of device more in the future.

According to the aptx website this phone has aptX HD.

• Kaiser20001

Has anyone experienced trouble charging their phone? Had been having these trouble about a week after I updated it 2nd to the last releases uodate. Charging is very slow sometimes it won't charge at all. At times it charges just fine.

• Kaiser20001

• dbs

how about the front camera ? it is good ? not blurred ?

Habib, 21 Mar 2020How long screen on time that you can?About 3-4 SoT..
If rarely used for game, I get about 5 hours ussually..

• Goldsmart

Someone, 26 Nov 2019Who still use this phone in november? Do you face any prob... moreNo problem,very good

• Goldsmart

Habib, 21 Mar 2020How long screen on time that you can?Batterry very good. About 6h onscreen wifi.

• Habib

Setsuna1187, 07 Oct 2019If you look for best audio phone, then I'd said this phone ... moreHow long screen on time that you can?

• elmo

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019Do justice to your hard-earned money. ASUS products develop... moreyeah, same observation bro. what I learned so much from my previous mobile devices that i have from these manufacturer like LG Samsung S1, Sony Xperia, Asus - once item are no longer covered with warranty. they will started to releasing a firmware updates that will gives you troubles. Worst it will always end up to an option of buying a new one - Marketing strategy?. So what I've done after i bought this Asus Zenfone 5, i never installed a firmware updates. The good thing until now it still at its superb condition even i overused it for online game and internet browsing. < smooth performance are still experienced using the stock 8.0 version of android OS > 👍😎

• Mikio

It also supports 18w charging.

• nobody

Helllo can someone tell me, is android 9 finally fixed and there is no bugs. I just want to finally upgrade it to 9 but i dont know if it is the smartest thing to do.

Do justice to your hard-earned money. ASUS products develop multiple problems immediately once out of warranty but ASUS doesn't ship spare parts, and neither batteries to India. So your purchase is, for all practical purposes, a paperweight after a year. Chinese looters fooling Indians, that is what this is.

Krish, 05 Dec 2019Hi, try to reset your phone and then update. it is currentl... moreI did reset it, also tried without carrier. ZenUI won't find any update. But I've been manually update everything and I'm now donw. Android 10 ? There is no Android 10 update for this phone right now? Can't find that anywhere.