Asus Zenfone 6 A600CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 6 A600CG (2014)

• bXrant

Ibnu azizn, 02 May 2018I already update to lolipop 5.0 but I wanna more more update unl... morehow does PUBG,PUBG lite and freefire works in it after and before flashing???

• Dinh

I've used this fone for 5 year. The back seem like sloughing a lot. 1st sim card and card slot not working anymore. But I still using it for calling and chatting. Althought the battery performent is bad but I still love it.

• Jasbir Singh

Hi, today is 26 March 2019. My Zenfone is still working flawlessly. My Zenfone 6 is manufactured in 2015 (printed on the sticker). No problem so far. I just had the battery changed only once. I am still using this phone as my backup phone. The 6 inch display is great.

• Prathap

Asus Zenfone 6 is third rate instrument. The day I baught it gave problem . Now it is not switching on. Think 1000 times before you buy this.

• Ibnu azizn

Zenfone6LollipopUser, 20 Aug 2016I have upgrade to Lollipop os and it runs incredible well. You h... moreI already update to lolipop 5.0 but I wanna more more update unless to 5.1 but I don't found I firmware for Asus zenfone 6 a600cg

• shity

AC, 20 Jul 2017I had bought Zenfone 6 from Ebay India online on6th April 2015 w... moreiphone,samsung,nokia,haier,etc, made in china my friend, maybe sharp from japan,.. you have to reads a news so you can update information :)

AC, 20 Jul 2017I had bought Zenfone 6 from Ebay India online on6th April 2015 w... moreAlmost all phone are made in China including Iphones. Actually Asus are Taiwan brand and the phone also made in Taiwan.

When zen 6 can upgrade in malaysia

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2017I'm using this zenfone 6 since 2014 till now. so far this phone ... moreBuy an IPhone!

• dein

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2017any solutions when my my zenfone 6 always restarting , sometimes... morereset to factory.
software problem

• Rude69

Use it since 2014... Still working good...

• AC

I had bought Zenfone 6 from Ebay India online on6th April 2015 with the Price of Rs.14905.The phone being 2GB RAM & 13MP Camera, along with the 3300 MAH it was a good experience at the start of 2015.But after sometime it started giving problems like not getting on, no recognition of Touch, frequently restarting on its own, low voice, and heating problem. I have got it checked with various vendors for getting it repaired. The ASUS outlet at Dombivali even advised me to exchange it with another mobile. Moreover the spares were also not available. Now at this moment the handset gone dead and there is no sign that it will revive.
Lastly I would like to SAY
DO NOT BUY ANY CHIENESE PHONE EVEN IF THEY ARE COST COMPETITIVE BETTER TO BUY OTHER BRANDS BUT NOT CHIENES ONES.

any solutions when my my zenfone 6 always restarting , sometimes it was just shutdown self

I'm using this zenfone 6 since 2014 till now. so far this phone working good but lately it always shut down the phone by it self. maybe I need to change to a new one. can I got a suggestion what phone are good right now ?

• Nava

Exactly after 2yrs my zenfone 6 started with the wired issue , the below 3 button wont work some time and i have enable the one hand operation mode and then start using the Soft keys . Same happened to one of my colleague also . :-)

• Jey

Someone, 25 Jun 2017My Zenfone6 start giving me hard time after 2 yrs of use trouble... moreSame here...screen move on its own....haha

• Someone

yaos, 03 Nov 2016hey, i know. go to asus.com then click service then click suppor... moreMy Zenfone6 start giving me hard time after 2 yrs of use troubles free.
now its flickering, 5 times a day I have to restart it.
and it "fires" messages Google App. Stop, Whatsup App. Stop. etc. etc.
so now I know I'll never buy any ASUS Fon anymore, they are good in motherboards
not smartphoneS this is too big for ASUS.

• aiey

sometime when i charging battery, after i turn off the charger..i see the battery symbol still charging..cant i know what the problem with my asus zenfone 6?

• deris

hi why iam unable to using facebook app at google playstore error is unfortunately facebook has stopped
and more again fail to updated system android may anyone helps

thanks a lot

• riena92

I have also encountered these problem DEAD Zenfone 6for a few years.Flash wrong bootimage ..u get blur Logo image.Flash wrong fastboot image will also make u feel like smash these phone.I keep trying every month with new firmware,old firmware etc...But the result finally came to life when i used the full raw firmware with fastboot in it.Damn...i have never feel happiest in my life.Dont give up.