Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

anon, 26 Jun 2020does this have auto call recording feature?Yes it does have call recordings.

• anon

does this have auto call recording feature?

TF happened? I remember this phone being 600eur for the 8gb model.

MORGAN, 24 May 2020its maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic re... moreAsus had much better quality than Xiaomi, I think, if you must choose between two.

• mnong

I want detailed technical specifications of NFC Chip of Asus 6Z and what types of NFC/RFID tags it supports

• Fone man

One of the best Asus phone ever made 👍

• AnoM

RishiGuru, 19 Apr 2020Asus seems to have much less interested in smartphone these... moreIt is depend on your expectation, and the features that you prioritize.
I emphasize on features, pros and cons rather than just focus on the price itself only.
Yes, Realme X2 Pro got right with the AMOLED screen, 90hz display, in-display finger print, 50W charging. If that's is your priority, then you can go for Realme X2 Pro.
This Zenfone 6 offer flip camera, no notch screen, Micro SD slot, 5000mah battery, maybe better near stock UI compare to Realme brand.
There is no proper or fair comparison for smartphone.

MORGAN, 24 May 2020its maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic re... moreIt depends on what you want from the phone.

I personally prefer the Asus Zenfone 6. It has a better soc and expandable storage.

The Note 10 has a better screen but I don't like AMOLED in the long run because the screens will degrade with time. I used to have a phone that looked like it had permanent waterspots on the screen.

In short, I believe the Zenfone is a better value.

• MORGAN

MORGAN, 24 May 2020which one should I buy? Asus Zenfone 6 [6/128GB] or Mi Note... moreits maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic reason to decide which one should I buy.. because my head told me to buy that note 10 pro but heart is pointing to that zenfone 6. [ze520KL user]

• MORGAN

which one should I buy? Asus Zenfone 6 [6/128GB] or Mi Note 10 Pro? both offer the same price in my country, Rp.6,999,000

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Can anyone confirm if EIS was added to the camera? As it di... morethe more premium version does, I don't exactly remember what it's called but it's about $1,000 when launched a couple months ago

• PRINSLKNFA

overpriced expired phone

• Dan

Anonymous, 01 May 2020how about the front cam ?It doesn't have one. The rear camera spins over the top and faces forward.

Can anyone confirm if EIS was added to the camera? As it didn't have EIS at launch, but some users are talking it has at the ZenFourm.

Anonymous, 01 May 2020how about the front cam ?the back camera flips like pop up ones .. but flip like a80

david, 01 May 2020Depends on the price. I'm very happy with my purchase in ea... morehow about the front cam ?

• david

Diogorb, 30 Apr 2020Is it worth buying this equipment at this time? Since it ha... moreDepends on the price. I'm very happy with my purchase in early December. And yes, updates are coming in monthly, but I'm not depending on it. I don't expect Pixel regularity, but so far it has been great. What I don't like though is the sheer size of these phones, to the point I really miss my original Pixel if only it had a working microphone. My next phone is going to be the size of old 5" phones no matter what.

• Diogorb

Is it worth buying this equipment at this time? Since it has been out for over a year!And is ASUS regular in updates?

Only con of this device is the fingerprint scanner. I've found better ones un 120€ phones. If your hands are a little wet you can commit suicide before unlocking WhatsApp

• Skidrow

Would be a big hit If they put in a proper camera with stabilization in this. Loved the Motorized flip-up technology. Samsung and other manufacturer should learn from this. I hate my note 10 plus's hole punched selfie camera.