Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

NafizAhmed, 12 Jul 2020Asus Zenfone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S9 for camera and overall ... moreIn terms of general performance, both S9 (SD845) and Zenfone 6 (SD855) are still very potent. S9 has better build quality than Zenfone 6. However, S9 will not support Android 11 upgrade. It comes with a 2-year old AMOLED which may not last much longer before showing display panel deterioration. (The OLED panel oxidation process is on-going even when phone is switched off.) Zenfone 6 will likely support Android 11 upgrade. Its IPS panel should last much longer. Since an old phone comes with older version of OS and an aged display panel, the longevity of the display panel and the 2-year software support limit are important factors to consider.

In terms of camera performance, neither are competitive by 2020 standard. Zenfone 6 is not a good camera phone by 2019 standard. S9 is not a good camera phone even by 2018 standard. They are not competitive against many 2020 phones priced below $300 in the camera department. Zenfone 6 does have a better camera sensor (IMX586) than S9.

• Someone

NafizAhmed, 12 Jul 2020Asus Zenfone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S9 for camera and overall ... moreIt depends where do you live
If you live in us pick the s9 because in us market Samsung flagship using Snapdragon chipset
But if you're not, pick the zen 6, because so far I know, Snapdragon has better images processing than Exynos.
But, asus camera software is kinda sucks, and you can fix it with go to xda website, download and install stable gcam, and your camera software problem is done. And you get 2019 flagship chipset, full screen, and one of the best selfie camera

NafizAhmed, 12 Jul 2020Asus Zenfone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S9 for camera and overall ... moreIf the camera's the most important area on these phones for you, the S9 will produce photos that are a bit crisper and with a bit more contrast. AMOLED is better than IPS LCD screens in terms of contrast. That camera is just a bit better. Other than that, battery life, performance, storage, RAM etc. is all in Zenfone 6's favor.

• NafizAhmed

Asus Zenfone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S9 for camera and overall in 2020 ...
I don't play games ...

• Nafiz

Samsung Galaxy S9 or Asus Zenfone 6 in 2020 ?
(Camera is the main goal for photos)

anon, 26 Jun 2020does this have auto call recording feature?Yes it does have call recordings.

• anon

does this have auto call recording feature?

TF happened? I remember this phone being 600eur for the 8gb model.

MORGAN, 24 May 2020its maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic re... moreAsus had much better quality than Xiaomi, I think, if you must choose between two.

• mnong

I want detailed technical specifications of NFC Chip of Asus 6Z and what types of NFC/RFID tags it supports

• Fone man

One of the best Asus phone ever made 👍

• AnoM

RishiGuru, 19 Apr 2020Asus seems to have much less interested in smartphone these... moreIt is depend on your expectation, and the features that you prioritize.
I emphasize on features, pros and cons rather than just focus on the price itself only.
Yes, Realme X2 Pro got right with the AMOLED screen, 90hz display, in-display finger print, 50W charging. If that's is your priority, then you can go for Realme X2 Pro.
This Zenfone 6 offer flip camera, no notch screen, Micro SD slot, 5000mah battery, maybe better near stock UI compare to Realme brand.
There is no proper or fair comparison for smartphone.

MORGAN, 24 May 2020its maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic re... moreIt depends on what you want from the phone.

I personally prefer the Asus Zenfone 6. It has a better soc and expandable storage.

The Note 10 has a better screen but I don't like AMOLED in the long run because the screens will degrade with time. I used to have a phone that looked like it had permanent waterspots on the screen.

In short, I believe the Zenfone is a better value.

• MORGAN

MORGAN, 24 May 2020which one should I buy? Asus Zenfone 6 [6/128GB] or Mi Note... moreits maybe a stupid question... but I really need a logic reason to decide which one should I buy.. because my head told me to buy that note 10 pro but heart is pointing to that zenfone 6. [ze520KL user]

• MORGAN

which one should I buy? Asus Zenfone 6 [6/128GB] or Mi Note 10 Pro? both offer the same price in my country, Rp.6,999,000

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Can anyone confirm if EIS was added to the camera? As it di... morethe more premium version does, I don't exactly remember what it's called but it's about $1,000 when launched a couple months ago

• PRINSLKNFA

overpriced expired phone

• Dan

Anonymous, 01 May 2020how about the front cam ?It doesn't have one. The rear camera spins over the top and faces forward.

Can anyone confirm if EIS was added to the camera? As it didn't have EIS at launch, but some users are talking it has at the ZenFourm.