Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019There are NO call issues and heating issues. Thats just the Trol... moreI find it kind of unlikely that people choose to spend their free time to come here only to leave fake "troll" comments about issues regarding this phone (call problems, heating) unless they actually have experienced them! Are they somehow gaining something by doing that? Wanting to help their favorite brand by bashing Asus here and hoping it will make less people want to buy this phone? Seems far-fetched to me to say the least...

Could it perhaps instead be that they happen to be the unlucky ones to have gotten a bad copy and the majority of people who has gotten a good unit don't take their time to come in here and leave comments to the same extent as people who are experiencing issues? Still would mean you run the risk of having these issues if you happen to get a defective unit but maybe it is like 1 in every 10000 hard to say...

• Dr.Debashish Nath

AllenMau, 10 Aug 2019For anyone using the phone, is the notification led a RGB one?Yeah.RGB led notification light.

For anyone using the phone, is the notification led a RGB one?

• Klim

Someone please tell me if this asus has a native notes app like samsung or huawei, I know there was asus supernote in old models of zenfones but i think it disappeared. And also does it have a private space or can you add other user profiles

Defective, 08 Aug 2019Cannot make calls now even after using a headphone. Last update ... moreYeah, Asus are just sitting there in their HQ reading comments on GSM Arena, waiting to refund your money. Oh, hang on, they aren't. Duh.

OP7 or Asus6z? Pros n cons pls

• Defective

Cannot make calls now even after using a headphone. Last update has also ruined earphone functionality. Asus please refund my hard earned money!

Melwis, 04 Aug 2019From what I've read the ROG Phone 2 is coming in early September... moreThere are NO call issues and heating issues. Thats just the Trolls lying here.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019If they launch that base model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB stora... moreIt has a triple slot. SD card slot and 2 x 4G sim card slots.

US pre-orders starting:
Just ordered my 8GB...
@Anon, the storage size of the phone is less important on this phone because it is one of the few that has an SDcard slot, so in a way, all versions of this phone are the 2TB model...

• Love the Community

Worst Experience, 05 Aug 2019This phone was bought as a gift on birthday... Thank you Asus fo... moreThen get used to it. I have a Nokia 8 and it's getting problems that could've make customers throw it away but I dealt with it like it's nothing. Gets hot when gaming while charging at the same time, phantom touches like my phone registered touches on areas that I didn't even touch, auto removed fingerprints and the like.

I just don't care and still cherishes it while moving on. I'll act the same on Zenfone 6.

levi, 06 Aug 2019in china rog 2 base price is 3499 yuan =504$ 8/128 for 12/512 - ... moreIf they launch that base model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage for around $500/$600 that is an insane deal! I mean sure, the phone does not have an SD card slot so I can see why some people would want to grab the 512 GB storage model... But I would think 128 GB is enough for most and the extra RAM is more or less pointless unless you're a crazy power-user that uses a hefty amount of applications!

• levi

Melwis, 04 Aug 2019From what I've read the ROG Phone 2 is coming in early September... morein china rog 2 base price is 3499 yuan =504$ 8/128 for 12/512 - 864$ hmmm.. good deal for gamers

• muradali

Worst Experience, 05 Aug 2019This phone was bought as a gift on birthday... Thank you Asus fo... moreI Like this New phone very Very Best Design

• Worst Experience

This phone was bought as a gift on birthday... Thank you Asus for ruining the moment!
Yesterday I got this and today it's the second day and already all the issues started
1. the display is showing 2 lines on it
2. the phone gets hanged
3. sometime multiple applications starts at at a time automatically and even by pressing home button does not work.
It feels like an untested phone was shipped !

• Melwis

satorhelyi, 04 Aug 2019Rog Phone 2 realese date: 2019 Christmas. ( in Europe) or 2020 .... moreFrom what I've read the ROG Phone 2 is coming in early September and GSMarena even has the status "expected release August@ so it should be just around the corner...

I'm just not sure if it is worth buying over the Zenfone 6... ROG Phone 2 is expected to cost around 900 dollars compared to the 500 dollars that Zenfone 6 is priced at! Also I am not a person who likes to swap out phone every other year so I want a phone for several years which is why I'm worried about screen burn-in which at the same time makes me question if getting a AMOLED phone is stupid and if it would be smarter to choose the Zenfone 6. But with all the call issues and heating issues I read about it here I'm hesitant to go for it as well...

Melwis, 04 Aug 2019I see... Is this only the case when you use the phone to record ... moreRog Phone 2 realese date: 2019 Christmas. ( in Europe) or 2020 .....Asus 6 : normal video calling: 10 minutes and very hot...".fab " phone

• Mr mms2

Mr MMS, 30 Jul 2019Please help me choose between zenfone 6 vs s10e(exynos) really ... moreDont confysed Go with the s10e

• Melwis

satorhelyi, 03 Aug 201920 minutes photo...or .2X 5 minutes video ( 4 K fps 60) : the p... moreI see... Is this only the case when you use the phone to record video in 4k 60 fps that it reaches these kind of temperatures? For example if you just use it for normal video calls does that pressure the phone in the same way so that it gets really hot in a few minutes? What about when you play the most demanding games available... Does that pressure the phone as much or are the temperature levels fine when gaming?

You are saying that it also reaches these temperatures by just using the camera app and taking photos for 20 minutes and it even shuts down and turns off if you try recording video for too long?

I'm struggling to decide if this heating issue is a big enough problem for me and if I am better off going for Asus ROG Phone 2 which I would assume has solid cooling since it is intended for gaming and has special design with this in mind... The price difference will probably be pretty big however and I'm also worried about AMOLED display and burn-ins which is why I was thinking to buy the Zenfone 6 since it has LCD!

Anyone here with some advice on whether to go for this Zenfone 6 or wait for the upcoming ROG Phone 2?

Melwis, 03 Aug 2019Does the phone get hot even from normal usage like for example p... more20 minutes photo...or .2X 5 minutes video ( 4 K fps 60) : the phone and flip camera cca. 60-70 celzius very hot. The flip camera, selfie mode ( 4 K fps 60), 5 minutes .cca.70 celzius, once more 5 minutes, and the phone off.