Asus Zenfone 7 Pro ZS671KS

Asus Zenfone 7 Pro ZS671KS

The price officially dropped from €799 to €699 on the German Asus.com website, for the Zenfone 7 Pro; and from €699 to €599 for the Zenfone 7.

• Rufat

Why have they removed audio port?

I got the Zenfone 7 Pro a few days ago and absolutely love it. I am so glad Asus made this smartphone, there is literally no other alternative phone with the specs I need (OIS, dual sim+memory slot, aptX). A bit sad to see no neither 3.5mm jack or IP-certification, but that's ok. I don't care much about wireless charging. Let's hope they will still provide a dual sim with dedicated memory card in the next generation!

ZenUI is nice. Much better than stock android I had on my Mi A2 Lite.

Den, 26 Sep 2020Does it have always on display? I think it has

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020let me guess your an iphone user....Though I'm too lazy to back check, but it seems like my comment... Where do you get the idea I use iPhone? Have you ever used an Asus phone?

• flagshipper

oh, a phone without NOTCH! that's cool. Replacement of non existing OnePllus 8T Pro w/popup camera.

however, no Qi and 230g? What's wrong with you guys.

Is there gcam support (with multiple lenses) for this and vanilla Zenfone 7?

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2020Asus disappointed me a great deal with zenfone 7 and 7 pro ... moreAnother one talking about something he havo no clue abot. Just keyboard hero. Blah...

Asus disappointed me a great deal with zenfone 7 and 7 pro to be very frank. I mean Asus should combine its rog phone and zenfone to make a true flagship. Like the 144 amoled FHD display in display fingerprint scanner and perfect colour accuracy. Asus must put the front firing speakers as Rog. 6000 mAH battery is a must. Make normal camera instead of flipping one but put the latest and greatest hardware in it a 65 W fast charger will do a great favour to the customers. I mean a Rog phone with subtle back design, better camera and fast charging is a true flagship!

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2020They say, Asus gained 9999999 km² while removing 3.5mm from... moreBoohoo wireless technology is developing... So evil!

ihateburnin, 14 Oct 2020I expected Zenfone 7 will have LCD like Zenfone 6 instead o... moreLCD has less accurate colors and is more inefficient with electricity

I expected Zenfone 7 will have LCD like Zenfone 6 instead of OLED. But it is OLED. So disappointing.

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2020Are you suggesting mono?No. HALF circle. So it will be there (at least partially) but in reality it won't be there. So both parties will be satisfied one way or another. Partially. LOL

Just wander... ho many of you brambling about 3,5 and about DAC's have bought Marshall London? My guess: no one. I doubt that you even know what it is. Yes... go Google... I used to have one. They are cheap now and no other phone can compete when talking about audio quality. Buy one of these and stop whining about features from 19-th century.
ZF7P is great phone with great features, camera with amazing capabilities - for example: panorama making is finally not pain in the ass but sheer fun. Just replaced P30 Pro with ZF7P and there is no point of comparing... at all.
But most ridiculous of all are these "no buy" guys. ROFL Now what? Because I have a phone with rotating cameras should i go and post opinion on every other phone: "Oh... no rotating cameras? No buy!". At least they are acknowledging that they are talking about something that they have no clue about.

ExGANDI, 09 Oct 2020They were ridiculed about living 3.5 on ZF6 /"how oldf... moreAre you suggesting mono?

Nick, 12 Oct 2020Great phone! I wanted to buy it so much. But no deal for m... moreAll phones with type-c 3.1 have hdmi output via those type-c hubs (for the macs usually).

ExGANDI, 09 Oct 2020They were ridiculed about living 3.5 on ZF6 /"how oldf... moreZenfone 8 will reportedly have a 1.75mm heph jack.

• Nick

Great phone!
I wanted to buy it so much. But no deal for me!
I need Asus to include: 1) video out over USB; 2) Headphone jack; 3) Infrared (nice little feature, can't understand why it's been missing for the past few years).
Also, GSM Arena, please include info about the video output capabilities (if any) of the phones you test. It is a shame that we have to look for this kind of basic information elsewhere!

ExGANDI, 09 Oct 2020They were ridiculed about living 3.5 on ZF6 /"how oldf... moreI definitely never ridicule the 3.5mm audio jack port as it is still relevant in 2020. Not everyone is using wireless Bluetooth-powered audio peripherals. Also, the sound quality between wired and wireless earphones or headphones is totally different between the two - true audio fans can easily tell that wired ones is way better than wireless. The only area where the wireless wins is portability.

YUKI93, 13 Sep 2020I personally find it funny that ASUS removed the 3.5mm audi... moreThey were ridiculed about living 3.5 on ZF6 /"how oldfashion", "blast from the past" e.t.c./... now people complaining about missing 3.5. I have a suggestion: on ZF8 should be integrated only HALF of 3.5.