Asus Zenfone 9

Asus Zenfone 9

• XW0
  • 12 Nov 2022

red 256gb, 10 Nov 2022why is there no red 256gb Zenfone 9 anywhere? do they exist... moreNo, 256 GB version is only available in black and white

• mHn
    • 11 Nov 2022

Nicktech, 09 Nov 2022Bottom bezel is very ugly for this sort of phoneI've never noticed the bottom bezel on my pixel 4a, which looks similar on the front

let's keep on eye on this phone when it goes on discount

• r
        • red 256gb
        • HKC
        • 10 Nov 2022

why is there no red 256gb Zenfone 9 anywhere? do they exist?
        thanks.

Bottom bezel is very ugly for this sort of phone

• Qnt
            • 5y2
            • 06 Nov 2022

Is it works on cdma network?

• n
              • n9xx
              • mhF
              • 03 Nov 2022

Great phone - thanks so much for the headphone jack but why no option to have 512GB?

• l
                • lol
                • snN
                • 01 Nov 2022

hahard, 22 Oct 2022got zenfone 9, disappointed by the fact that it corps the v... moreevery camera on this world does that, that is how it works

• L
                  • LuayT
                  • 3%V
                  • 31 Oct 2022

Koko, 29 Oct 2022What did you get?I'm interested in knowing that too 🤔
                  I have the Z9 from September an i totally love it!
                  Battery life and performance are amazing! I charge it about every 1.5-2 days in rare cases after 24 hours. I did not yet break my screen on time record of 7.5 hours on a single charge. I do not have the always on screen on though because i do not need it.

everest , 21 Oct 2022I sold my zenfone 9 after spending a month with it. My prev... moreI assume it's because Zenfone 9 is thick and kinda heavy, right? I'm on Oneplus 10 Pro now and really looking at the compact Zenfone 9, but my thought was it won't change that much for me. I'll still need two hands to operate it properly.

• K
                      • Koko
                      • StU
                      • 29 Oct 2022

• A
                        • Ahmed
                        • Rd}
                        • 28 Oct 2022

Alaa, 25 Oct 2022Anyone knows if it support peeking on notification by face ... moreIt does

• uSZ
                          • 25 Oct 2022

No 3.5mm jack no buy, 22 Oct 2022Headphone jack takes "so much space" that somethi... moreHear, hear!

• A
                            • Alaa
                            • 3Eb
                            • 25 Oct 2022

Anyone knows if it support peeking on notification by face recognition like was possible in huwawei

• h
                              • hahard
                              • ptB
                              • 22 Oct 2022

got zenfone 9, disappointed by the fact that it corps the video during best stabilization mode.
                              you can do the same by editing your footage in free software like davinci i guess.
                              I was trying to shoot my dog, the video is so cropped, that I don't see my dog or a road most of the time :/

• N
                                • No 3.5mm jack no buy
                                • pLd
                                • 22 Oct 2022

Joe, 20 Oct 2022Headphone jack is not so important to most people nowadays ... moreHeadphone jack takes "so much space" that something compact like Zenfone 9 and Xperia 5 iv have it! No excuse for big ones like s22 ultra to omit it. Space arguement is a joke. Why use adapter and occupy/overuse usb port when they can just put a headphone port?

Cameras? Sure it's not the best in Zenfone 9. But if you go for Pixels then remember that tensor is worse than even sd888. You're gonna spend all that money on performance of 2-3 generations behind coupled with poor efficiency and thermal management due to scamsung node. Mi11 ultra is much better camera option but I despise it anyway due to not having headphone jack.
                                Zenfone 9's main sensor isn't that bad, it's bigger than iPhone 14/plus. GCam will improve things. I wish there was a Zenfone 9 pro with better camera sensors.

• e
                                  • everest
                                  • CVD
                                  • 21 Oct 2022

I sold my zenfone 9 after spending a month with it. My previous phone was the s10e. I loved the zenfone tbh, but I had no idea it's not as compact as I expected it to be. The way it's designed makes it feel extremely chunky - it's actually hard to operate it with one hand.

• mFd
                                    • 20 Oct 2022

Micalet1968, 10 Oct 2022It's a great small phone. I bought it on august, and I... moreAdvanced special user

• J
                                      • Joe
                                      • dM$
                                      • 20 Oct 2022

No 3.5mm jack no buy, 17 Oct 2022Even if Asus doesn't advertise this phone to the way a... moreHeadphone jack is not so important to most people nowadays as most people seem to prefer wireless headphones/earbuds anyways. So in that perspective, not having one on a new phone nowadays makes sense as it does take up more space than to just use the USB-C port which is there already. But I can see your point that some people still want the headphone jack but there are work-arounds, like getting an usb-c/aux adapter. Overall, I would not recommend this phone only based on the headphone jack. I would recommend this phone for the compact size and powerful specs. The only "letdown" is the cameras. They are certainly not horrible but not what they should be in that price range. I would otherwise buy this phone for sure. I would rather go with the Pixel 7 even though it's slightly bit larger, I think with time you get used to it anyway.

• pL6
                                        • 19 Oct 2022

Micalet1968, 10 Oct 2022It's a great small phone. I bought it on august, and I... moreNot advanced enough, otherwise you would have deleted the YouTube app via adb commands and have installed YouTube Pro or ReVanced with battery optimisation