Asus Zenfone AR ZS571KL

Asus Zenfone AR ZS571KL

With that processor, Bluetooth 4.2, lack of stereo speakers or IP rating, and 3,300 mAH battery for a 2K display, no one would bat an eye but for about $340, this is a godsend and a freakin' steal. Anyone on Metro PCS, T-Mobile or AT&T wanting a good phone but is short on change should pick this up.

• Steph

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2018If this has a battery of 6000 mAh, I'm dying right now.It says 3300 mAh, not 6000...

• Jaidev

I am from Singapore. And I am a headphone dealer

I change phones regularly and my requirements are good ram, battery, space and screen size for regular movie watching

Good thing
This phone allows memory card despite having 128gb memory which is rare and awesome. Many other phones only have max 64gb.

It has ear jack

Ar function is a plus point though I don't used it

Negative

Battery is small
Accessories are hard to find like case and tempered glass
It gets warm fast
Not many people familiar with this model

In short I think this is a good phone if battery was stronger.

I love this phone with its powerful Snapdragon processor and Google Project Tango supported. There are only a few phone that support this amazing Project Tango thats make AR capabilities higher than other phone thus make it the rare phone with powerful feature in the market. I gonna buy this phone when I have enough money. I hope it last longer in the market until 2030 so I didn't miss to have this rare high tech phone and become one of the person who lucky enough to have this amazing phone handy. When I have enough money, I will grab this phone quickly without looking for other phone. This is my dream!

If this has a battery of 6000 mAh, I'm dying right now.

davidtb823, 11 Dec 2017One gets the impression the 8/128 is a myth. Vaporware una... moreI have 8/128gb. Dropped it quite a few times already (in an incipio case), not a scratch. In fact I've almost no complaints about it, just the battery life could be better, especially when you use Tango.

One gets the impression the 8/128 is a myth. Vaporware
unavailable everywhere.

One gets the impression the 8/128 is a myth.
unavailable everywhere.

This phone cannot receive a single knock.
Its glass cracks at the slightest knock.
Unless Samsung that can withstand hard knocks, this phone is so fragile that u have to basically best put it on a floor to use.

Hear my view: AVOID this phone. Its not worth the pain of quarreling with the Service Center which they will tell you your cracks are not under warranty and so we have to charge you a fee

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2017Does it have a LED notification light? FM Radio? VoLTE?Yes,it has Notification LED,VoLTE and FM radio.

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2017I've had this phone since August with Verizon and its aweso... moreDoes it have a LED notification light? FM Radio? VoLTE?

A FB, 26 Aug 2017Who already use this phone? We need your opinion...plsI've had this phone since August with Verizon and its awesome. No complaints, super fast/smooth, great display, strong battery life. I also have a IP 7 Plus, G6 and a One Plus 3t.

• OldSalty

Vonarian, 11 Aug 2017SD835 wasn't released. NO,higher battery capacity will mak... more9mm is already 'unslim'
extended battery life and waterproofing are the important things, and having a thin phone doesn't mean squat when you stick it in a thick protective case anyway.

• OldSalty

Dmk, 28 Sep 2017You need to plug something into the radio jack for the radi... moreBT headphones are for hipsters

• AKW

This and lenovo phab2 pro support Tango . this phone is only that support google AR (tango) and google VR (daydream) which are there in flagship such as PiXel . moto z2 . s8 .... And abround ten other phones

• Sam

AnonD-700461, 14 Sep 2017The specs here claim FM Radio - and I think I found *one* A... moreI've found in the past with ASUS that the FM radio is restricted to only certain countries. Depending on the firmware it's running, it may be blocked unless you can install possibly the European version which I've found in the past to unlock the FM radio ability on my old padfone X. I always find it strange when hardware is installed only to be disabled for no apparent reason, what a waste of technology.

• Dmk

AnonD-700461, 14 Sep 2017The specs here claim FM Radio - and I think I found *one* A... moreYou need to plug something into the radio jack for the radio to work. Headphones. Basically you still need an antenna such as headphones. Problem is that most people use Bluetooth.

The specs here claim FM Radio - and I think I found *one* Asus site that says the same - Philippines I think, but no other Asus sites seem to claim it.

I've tried a number of FM Radio apps and all of them claim the FM Radio is not enabled ... the Asus app for previous Zenfone versions does not work on the AR.

Has anyone got FM Radio working?

TJIANG, 13 Sep 2017Look at Samsung A9 Pro batteryExcuse me, I am talking about HIGH-END SMARTPHONES, that is a midranger smartphone. "HIGH-END SMARTPHONES", not midrange smartphones

• TJIANG

xXENDER FREAKXx, 21 Jul 2017No there is no high end phones with such big battery. Unles... moreLook at Samsung A9 Pro battery