Asus Zenfone C ZC451CG

Asus Zenfone C ZC451CG

• KiQ
  • 30 Mar 2022

My first phone after 2 tablets, god it is nostalgic just seeing this thing. But, all my memories with this phone has been long gone/buried deep inside my brain, all i can remember when i first bought it, then sold it to buy Redmi 4A.

• K
    • Kaka
    • 9aB
    • 05 Nov 2021

Opts, 19 Oct 2021my first smartphone before Max Pro M2, very nostalgic smart... moreSame here,I enjoyed it.Only problem is battery management

• O
      • Opts
      • u7V
      • 19 Oct 2021

my first smartphone before Max Pro M2, very nostalgic smartphone 😥

Jack, 24 Jun 2020I used this phone for 8 years...In my opinion, the battery ... moreWait what? This phone was made in 2015
        And this phone age is 6 years old not 8

• s
          • stifler
          • tEZ
          • 28 Mar 2021

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020what 8 years? its released on 2015he came from future

• vgN
            • 25 Jun 2020

Jack, 24 Jun 2020I used this phone for 8 years...In my opinion, the battery ... morewhat 8 years? its released on 2015

• J
              • Jack
              • KZK
              • 24 Jun 2020

I used this phone for 8 years...In my opinion, the battery is always my problem...to protect the battery , dont play it while charging

• A
                • Atoi
                • tZj
                • 06 Oct 2019

Pros: Affordable price,good speaker,micro sd card support +otg support, fm radio.basic camera support 1080p

Cons : Lag quite a bit, poor screen viewing angle, slow charging time,

• g
                  • gjhjgh
                  • pw1
                  • 27 Apr 2019

sleep, 31 Mar 2017when i charge my asus zenfone c, suddenly i heard something... morewell well,

• S
                    • Sam
                    • 61Z
                    • 02 Mar 2019

khc, 31 Dec 2017same with me.just happen this week mostly when i play clash... moreasus zenfone c zc451cg

• k
                      • khc
                      • uCk
                      • 31 Dec 2017

Dewa1999, 29 Nov 2016My phone hv problem unfortunately system ui has been stoppe... moresame with me.just happen this week mostly when i play clash of clan and also after charging.

• 13 Dec 2017

I'm using this mobile for last 3 years, in the first 2 years the phone was working the best all the games even games like gta and other high graphic games were working fine but in the third year I was unable to play even 100 MB worth game it was unable to start the game and some of the ZenFone apps weren't even starting

But in the first 2 years it worked the best I had a great experience using it, great work ASUS

• 13 Dec 2017

Eiman, 22 Sep 2017I have bought it 2 years ago but on 2017 march,it have a pr... moreRemove the battery and keep it for 1 hour ur phone will start after that

• 13 Dec 2017

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2017I have bought it in 2015 and this is strongest smarthphone everThat's true bro I'm also using it for 3 years and my mom has banged it many times but it still is in 1 piece no scratches and no starting problem

• 13 Dec 2017

han, 28 Oct 2017how to fix this phone to make it will BeCause when i ope... moreUse only the ASUS launcher not any other

• m
                                • moy2
                                • sxs
                                • 02 Nov 2017

RereRayendra, 28 Oct 2016Used this phone for more than a year. Pros : -Price, less... moreAuto shutdown, what should i do?

• h
                                  • han
                                  • t7X
                                  • 28 Oct 2017

how to fix this phone to make it will

BeCause when i open it stay load not to open this launcher

• tDR
                                    • 21 Oct 2017

Eiman, 22 Sep 2017I have bought it 2 years ago but on 2017 march,it have a pr... morereset factory may work, just searching Google for detail information, there is so many tutorial there..

• tDP
                                      • 06 Oct 2017

I have bought it in 2015 and this is strongest smarthphone ever

• E
                                        • Eiman
                                        • IVN
                                        • 22 Sep 2017

I have bought it 2 years ago but on 2017 march,it have a problem such as when i going to power on the phone...it just showed ASUS only on the screen, so what I must do?