Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG

Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG

AnonD-460094, 08 Dec 2015@ Asvidh Open Contacts App => Tap on the Contact => Tap... morealways disappeared my sim contacts.. help me please..

@ Asvidh

Open Contacts App => Tap on the Contact => Tap on the Circle where the Photo Appears => Choose the Location.

• Ardee

unknown_, 02 Dec 2015same here.. anyone can help us how to move apps to sd card..Make sure that on the settings -- preferred storage - SD card and so you can move the app to your SD card

• AsusUser

this phone is very good for a cheap price

• junno

always disappeared my sim contacts.. help me please..

• Jepoy

My sim contacts and messages disappeared.

so Fantastic :)

• pam

how to turn off flash on this phone

• Wong Edan

Good perfomance with cheap prise

• bopheak

how to fix Android Wifi prolems-Asus Zenfone 2...

unknown_, 02 Dec 2015Hi! Can anyone help me how to move apps to sd card. My Internal ... moreHi Unknown_,

There are few apps which can directly be moved to the SD card,

Or you can download apps to SD.

• sus..

maldita, 03 Dec 2015for people wondering how to move the apps to sd card, go to sett... morewoah really!! then try to do that in zenfone go if you will see a /button/ that says "move app to sd card"...

• maldita

for people wondering how to move the apps to sd card, go to settings. go to apps. choose the app you wanted to move. then click it. afterwards you will see a /button/ that says "move app to sd card" then click. voila.

• Noum

• unknown_

Hi! Can anyone help me how to move apps to sd card. My Internal Storage is full and I can't install apps from playstore. Thanks

• unknown_

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2015I have a 16GB sd card, I set the preffered write location to it,... moresame here.. anyone can help us how to move apps to sd card..

damien, 01 Dec 2015My phone can't connect to wifi...please help me@ damien

Check the following :
1. If your WI-FI is stable
2. Password you are entering is correct
3. Restart your device
4. Update your device to the latest version
5. Run SMMI test to check if there is no hardware issues :

How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)

Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will be entered to SMMI_TEST

• pupung landero

damien, 01 Dec 2015My phone can't connect to wifi...please help meyou need to upgrade the system. keep on trying to connect eventually it will and upgrade your system.

• haythm

is this phone has fm radio??