Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL

Asus Zenfone Live ZB501KL

• mumu

Is there LED notification on it ?

Is the processor fast enough to handle games like Nova 3, Asphalt 8, and GTA 3, Pls I need to know

• yohan

This phone is intended probably for women. Real men dont beautify faces for live streaming. Girly feature for girly girls

• silvertoes

Beautification live is not a real function its just like an app. Boring features from asus the design is also too generic now a days. Looks like a vivo oppo design. This wont be really a hit

do people really want to edit their faces and make their look different from their real appearance? accept who you are and be comfortable with how you look instead of trying to beautify your face, but when you look in the mirror you will see the real you.

• friendship

This phone is not a performer. Its for people who wants to put tons of filter to their faces and look like a plastic doll.

Snapdragon 410 in 2017? Good joke, asus

Fighta, 04 Mar 2017Its a flop if it doesnt have gorilla glass on itwhat's the use of having Gorilla Glass if it will still scratch or crack?

AnonD-444807, 10 Mar 2017Iphone feel, Asus should make this phone midranger or high end.yes

Iphone feel, Asus should make this phone midranger or high end.

• Fighta

Its a flop if it doesnt have gorilla glass on it

• just asking

no OTG?

• Wralph

When i think of Asus phones there is always a bloatware with it. Hmm

• Miki bihon

My j2 prime does the job better. Selfie is clear and lightweight. Perfect budget phone

• Arian Adler

Omid46, 26 Feb 2017Dearest Arian.I love your first part of your name!!Also bei... moreHi Omid
Don't be sad man! That's just kidding no more! Actually dearest is nice word :|
In the end: live ZB501KL is simple and nice phone and you're right my English... is gone! Too long time

• Omid46

Arian Adler, 26 Feb 2017Hey dear grandpa! We aren't your dearest and don't forget (... moreDearest Arian.I love your first part of your name!!Also being polite is an advantage for all humans.So far as I read your opinions,you are always trying to insult people that they don't know English etc!!!?Here is a knowledge site my grandson not supporting any brands by wrong means!My dearest.I don't believe that means justify objectives!!!So if you have knowledge bring it to the knowledge arena!!Also the fake Asus supporters ruin Asus fame byiillogical wrong means!!Hopefully fact-writing gsmArena moderators read your bashing insults too!!?Justice Rights.Omid 12 Omidvar.always follows moral guidelines and everyone even you in this virtual world is the dearest!No!!!?

• Arian Adler

Omid46, 26 Feb 2017My dearest high quality enthusiasts.I think we still must w... moreHey dear grandpa! We aren't your dearest and don't forget (forgotten is natural thing 4u) Asus with good products is successful! yes...!

• Omid46

My dearest high quality enthusiasts.I think we still must wait for Zen 4 products coming!!!This specifications is not in the hight of Asus,the second largest software hardware electronic production line in the world,!!!?Asus is very famous for the unique highest quality quantity products and I don't this Live belongs to Asus while has the best sources to create the best!!!Hopefully Zen4 line answers this dilemma!!!Nevertheless it may satisfy some but not the genius smart aware quality seekers!!!Thanks everyone including Asus to forget Live and create Life quality products.Justice Rights.Omid 12 Omidvar.loves Asus in upgrading but not in downgrading!!!

• Arian Adler

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2017Vivo Y55s has inferior specs except SD425, what is wrong wi... moreFacts and evidences! It's your comment:
*Vivo y55 is a better choice* what's wrong with you miss annoyingmous!? huh??

Vivo Y55s has inferior specs except SD425, what is wrong with you people