Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) ZB570TL

Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) ZB570TL

• Maykel

Anyone who updated their Zenfone Max Plus M1 from Oreo to Pie beta?
What's your experience?

This phone sucks camera is blurred once you are in a video call the phone heats up as hell when you play games. The phone log and UI stops occasionally. I used to be impressed with Asus phones. Dont be fooled with the flashy advertisement its simply the worst phone not good for gaming, not good for mobile photography even selfie. Heat protection damn there is no such thing like that on this crappy phone. SIMPLY Just dont buy it. The performance of olders phones is way more better like zenfone 3.

Anonymous, 03 May 2020did anyone update to pie? is it any better than oreo? Yes. Because their are no bloatwares.

• EMinEM

I'm using this model for 2 years. it's good for a daily driver but for gaming and photography is a no for this. it's worthy if your just using it for browsing and video surfing

2 years later it is slow and battery dies fast below ~20% charge. Also the selfie cam is blurry now... Served me well but I expected that to last longer...

did anyone update to pie? is it any better than oreo?

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2020what can i expect from this phone?nothing. just stay away from asus. even their flagships have major issues.

Hayahaya, 10 Feb 20194g problem. Unable to used 4g. Worst cellphone everwhat can i expect from this phone?

• asiri

quincy, 24 Nov 2019the does heat up.Internet it will come hot soon, why ?Battery life is sadly drop, why ?

• Ruben(CA)

I loved this phone when I first got it. It ran smoothly for the first couple of weeks. Then I started wishing I got the Zenfone max pro M1, because it looks more like an iphone. The underwhelming part of this phone is susceptibility to cracking and overheating while gaming and using multiple apps at the same time. The battery life is good for a long time, but after a year and 3 months of having the phone it's taken a major step back, but still for the price point I really enjoyed the face unlock, the simplicity of the phone, and practicality of it as well.

• quincy

the does heat up.

• BofaDeezyEZPZ

This phone was my daily driver for about a year. Although it sufficed my needs initially, I became increasingly unimpressed with this phone's performance, reliability, and battery life (which is ironic since that is the sales point of this phone). It was only about $200, so I guess you get what you pay for, but my pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S5 Active - a phone over 3 years older than this one - lasted twice as long with better performance for the same price. There are better budget smartphones with the same or better battery life than this one (the Moto G7 Power for example) - don't waste your time with this phone.

• Freddy Nicaragua

Li, 28 Oct 2019I have issue,my phone dosent have line/connection,which is ... moreI had the same problem, but i used a " Maui Meta version 10.1816" to rewrite the IMEI number. And now go great.

• Li

I have issue,my phone dosent have line/connection,which is i cant make a call or receive call,even emergency call.
I already try a few "asus" method like:
Format the phone 2 time
Turn of/on aeroplane mode

At the end, i smash my "asus max plus m1" at the wall.

The end ( sorry for my bad grammar)

• Hunter

This phone is HORRIBLE. Don't buy this phone you will have a better time with a Flip phone then this, it crashes all the time your Bluetooth and Wifi will cut out this phone heats up like a Microwave and when you face time or anything the Camera is Blurry don't buy this phone you will have better luck with any other phone but this one. Also Never buy a Phone with a Mediatech Processor period.

dj, 28 Apr 2019it heats up all the timeDon't use it. It won't heat up. SMH

• Kreed

I've got this phone since its first released. And i find amazing though because i've dropped it several times but never had an issue with its functions on its hardware.

What i like the most about this phone is intergrated software: The Asus Mobile Manager software which allows you to manage your phone easily
It's up to you to discover it. It's totally great!

The only issue i have is its querty keypad because its compressed that's why you get to press the wrong letter sometimes. But Overall, Two Thumps Up ! Worth the price!

• Asus Zenfone user

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2019There is an update. I have this phone. Ever since ASUS upda... moreThat is because you kill your battery from watching movies or YouTube too much, which will cause you're phone to lag and/or crash alot. To help this get better you need to boost your phone and clean it's memory.
Also, don't own huge apps.

• Hunter

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2019There is an update. I have this phone. Ever since ASUS upda... moreI have had the same problem this phone gets hot when you watch videos and Turns off for 5 minutes, but it crashes and restarts all the time, and I have been seeing Battery Problems when I got the Android 8 update it has been draining faster, DONT GET THIS PHONE

great phone.. very strong ty asus