Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

• TheArtist

Kakarot, 12 Nov 2019hello guys. question, after about a six month usage of this phon... moreGo to Asus service center. If the battery is bloated or swollen then it needs to be replaced in your case. A swollen battery is potentially hazardous to you and the environment.

• Kakarot

hello guys. question, after about a six month usage of this phone, did anyone of you experience a battery bloatation? My screen has visibly separated some of its side and my guess is because of the battery being bloated. Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with this? Thanks in advance.

• Pradeep

After November update my data on off option properly not working.
After off my data my internet is running..😦😦😦­

Mat yie, 04 Nov 2019Battery so fast drain 059, better 058..what problem asus company??Try disable your 'Ok Google' command in your Google Settings, i disable that and my phone battery problem solved..

• raj99

after update from fota firm wear my phone touch not working to restart the mobile. but mobile is in working condition

• Mat yie

Battery so drain pie in build 058..

• Mat yie

Battery so fast drain 059, better 058..what problem asus company??

• Mat yie

Raghavendra a, 29 Oct 2019I used this phone from 1 year.. no issues this phone battery sol... moreYes,have new update 059,fast drain battery..what problem asus company? Better 058

Ajit, 28 Oct 2019How many day,s wait for update android10 version on asus zenfon... moreThis phone may will get or not get Android 10 update and if lucky it get the update probably the earlist it can receive is second half 2020 dont expected earlier. For me waiting the third successor of this phone, AZMPM3 which it may not see the light. 2019 Asus is quiet shy in producing new phone not like 2018 saw a lot of new model came out. AZMPM1 is quiet succes for Asus it became strong opponent to Redmi Note 5 pro but it successor AZMPM2 is cannot compete with Redmi Note 7pro.

• Raghavendra a

I used this phone from 1 year.. no issues this phone battery solid.. I recommended this phone to heavy usager

• User1234

• Cristi

Every update drain the battery of all Phones,it doesn't mater the brand.Is like a Little conspiracy to but another.

Ajit, 28 Oct 2019How many day,s wait for update android10 version on asus zenfon... moreLol next year most likely considering Pie released on Aug 2018 by google but we need to wait untill May 2019 on MPM1.

• Ajit

How many day,s wait for update android10 version on asus zenfone mpm1 .

• TheArtist

Recieved a new update. Security patch updated for October. Asus had promised to give two major updates and I hope we users of this phone will get Android 10. That would be nice.

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019More likely the error on your app. Adreno 509 and 512 is pretty ... moreThanks, I'll check another app and confirm the details. :)

nope... it doest have NFC, but so far i used it for 1 year and worth it

shekhar34, 22 Sep 2019How to enable flash light on in camera settings? In camera setting it is at the most top part name as 'Flash'.

Installed the latest update 059. Don't see anything different here just some security update and bug fix. Kinda weird seeing this phone got the latest security update tbh.

• Ramzes

BipulMah, 22 Oct 2019at first my zenfone had 115k antutu score but after new update i... moreactually I have the same issue with the camera. after I took pic and wanted to see, it doesn't click. I tried clicking several times but theres no reaction so I need to close the camera and re-run to see the latest pic taken, or need to go to the gallery just to see latest pics.