Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

• I
  • Indian Vishal
  • rJh
  • 03 Oct 2022

na, 21 Jul 2022 I have this zenfone max pro m1 but will my Dito sim work? ... moreYes it supports volte

Hello everyone, I've been using this phone since 2019 and I all have to say it was the best deal for 140$ from aliexpress.

My main criteria always was a simple phone, with somewhat clear Android OC, enough storage and RAM. Photo camera isn't great, it's just fine. If you install Google Camera it works even better. It was a light, fast phone with a long lasting battery, it was just perfect. Yet I missed NFC quite a lot.

I must admit, this was a bit laggy in the end of it's life and definetly could perfom faster. But overall, it's a great choice for just browsing and messaging.

Also, I've been fixing the screen multiple times, I strongly advise to get an original replacement and not made-in-China one. Those destroy themselves immediatly.

I will be very happy if someone knows a good replacement for this phone below 200-230$ with NFC and strong battery, enough RAM for non laggy experience. Thanks in advance.

• Y
      • Yatie
      • YUU
      • 08 Aug 2022

Nearly 4y use zb602kl..just change baterry after 3.5y..will asus make new midrange smartphone,price below rm1.5k with 3.5 jack,battery 5000mAH,6/8gb ram,5.99inch screen

• n
        • na
        • uSN
        • 21 Jul 2022

I have this zenfone max pro m1 but will my Dito sim work? Does it have VoLTE? Thank you

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to make this work on ATT reseller (Puretalk) network? It has 4G VoLTE so it should work (and it is on).

Is there a Custom ROM I can use that will make it work.

This phone just keeps on working!!!! Thanks ASUS.

Hello,

Is there a Custom ROM I can use that will make it work.

This phone just keeps on working!!!! Thanks ASUS.

• A
              • Asususer
              • vaQ
              • 29 Jun 2022

I got this Phone since 2018 until now and still kicking in games and its battery can last in 3years and you should replace it but it is still strong in games not in high graphics mode but in midrange games still smooth cause it has a qualcom snapdragon636 chipset. The only problem in this device is its storage it can't handle too much data. I got a variation 3/32 gb. The Asus dev team should update this to reduce the amount of storage in os data of this device and reduce the processing system so that this device is more faster when it comes to the gaming mode or application use.

• r
                • rrk
                • Dac
                • 17 Jun 2022

pattyp, 16 Jun 2022how do you upgrade to custom romhttps://doc.e.foun dation/devices/X00TD
                check the link above - that one should be correct.

• p
                  • pattyp
                  • t7x
                  • 16 Jun 2022

Kunal, 09 Jan 2022Purchased the 6gb variant in first week of November 2018, s... morehow do you upgrade to custom rom

• Chris
                    • t7X
                    • 25 May 2022

Ljubic , 10 Apr 2022April 2022 and still using my Asus max pro m1. The phone is... moreyeah, same issue with my Zenfone Max Pro M1 here.

• ?
                      • KgZ
                      • 20 May 2022

Love it that custom ROM devs are giving this old 2018 phone a breath of fresh air

• D
                        • Dian
                        • m@8
                        • 22 Apr 2022

This phone is a masterpiece, i have been using it now for almost 3 (three) years. No problems at all! I had 2 moto g4 and g5 before but they didn't last, long a couple of months. So i would not recommend moto Lenovo phone to anyone. Anyway I am constantly looking for a new phone a successor to this one from Asus but no. Other models from Asus are either too expensive or judt crap. Very disappointed.

• a
                          • a
                          • sEF
                          • 14 Apr 2022

Ljubic , 10 Apr 2022April 2022 and still using my Asus max pro m1. The phone is... moremaybe you can try to look on infinix zero 5g, or samsung galaxy m23. Both has 6 gigs of ram and 5g. I suggest to buy the infinix if you want better chipset

• L
                            • Ljubic
                            • p{N
                            • 10 Apr 2022

April 2022 and still using my Asus max pro m1. The phone is still reliable but has some issues. I think in a few months will die. It can die suddenly that's why I'm seeing new phones to buy. Any suggestions? 6gb ram plus, 6 inches plus, 5G, dual SIM, full HD plus? Max 350 eur... Thx

• 5
                              • 56666ttt
                              • gNU
                              • 01 Apr 2022

Audio Jack output is terrible.

• L

• m
                                  • m
                                  • 9a@
                                  • 17 Mar 2022

RIAD, 08 Feb 2022Best phone...I'm using it with Lineage OS 18.1.... Lin... morehow do you still get 10hr of SOT?
                                  and if you have replaced the battery, which brand was it?

• ?
                                    • bxd
                                    • 14 Mar 2022

Mr.Blue, 14 Mar 2022I've had this phone since 2018. I still have it and it... moreWhat is ur new phone? I'm still waiting for poco f4 or realme gt neo3 to replace my max pro m1

• M
                                      • Mr.Blue
                                      • 3I{
                                      • 14 Mar 2022

I've had this phone since 2018. I still have it and it's my primary phone. It's great and all for regular use, but it's not exactly the fastest phone. Although, tomorrow. This phone will retire as I just ordered a new phone. He was a good boy, but it is time for a new king.

Got this phone july 2019. 3gb variation.
                                        it's now march 2022 and it's still alive tho it recently needs backup power support (powerbank or constantly being plugged in or else it drains right away)... it survived a really hard drop and the battery probably got affected badly this time.
                                        managed to survive multiple drops given there's a tempered glass and a case with bumper.
                                        the battery is pretty great lasts long esp when playing games tho after a year of gaming i noticed that it gets hot pretty easily, nonetheless was still a good phone and super worth the money. I'm finally deciding to let it go now hence i'm on this site looking for better replacements definitely not gonna settle for lower battery specs after i had this. I'm gonna keep it until the day it no longer works. :D