Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Wow! Just wow! Incredible, when I am using it, the battery feeling is extravagantly amorous

• IAmMe

I just bought my zen max last friday and it was amazing until it started to get signal reception problems (i know because my other phone has a good signal and our place too) and it receices texts very late. Can somebody please tell me what to do? Thanks! 😀

• Bulu

own, 22 Mar 2016In term of camera quality which one is better. Zen max or samsun... moreJ7 camera is good.

Hey while charging device does generate heat that is completely normal.

You cab get many App's from Playtore to check whether the heat is normal or way beyond the limit.

Also just check whether the heat is only when charging or throughout.

• Mirza

Sound Clarity is very bad.

AnonD-517610, 22 Mar 2016asus max have any problem ? pls reply . i need opinion . tq I'm using it for 2 months. No problems at all.

asus max have any problem ? pls reply . i need opinion . tq

• Vasantha

While charging and using my phone, heavy heat is occured
Wil u help me....

zul, 21 Mar 2016Which one better. Zenfone max or samsung j7. Zenfone Max definitely. More ram, screen protection, stellar battery, smoother interface, noise cancellation mic, and its cheaper. J7 has better processor and I recommend it ONLY if you are using your device for heavy gaming.

• adam

AnonD-516526, 19 Mar 2016Very good phone but please be aware the Battery life is just und... moredid zen max has removable battery ?

• ann

which is better Samsung j7 or Asus zenfone max? please i need ur help guys.

does this phone support double tap like the other zenfones? and anyone tried playing ppsspp games like tekken and others on this phone???

• own

In term of camera quality which one is better. Zen max or samsung j7. Help me

• Poy

zul, 21 Mar 2016Which one better. Zenfone max or samsung j7. I can say, zenfone max. Why? Almost the same specs, however battery may differentiate. zenfone max is 5k mah. while j7 its just around 3k mah.

own, 21 Mar 2016Which one better. Zen max or samsung j7..anyone can help me please???i think asus zenfone max

• zul

Which one better. Zenfone max or samsung j7.

• own

Which one better. Zen max or samsung j7..anyone can help me please???

AnonD-516526, 19 Mar 2016Very good phone but please be aware the Battery life is just und... moreAs far as I read, the battery is non-removable, with a stated capacity of 5000mAH. Perhaps a lot of 'heavy' use diminished its capacity, as well as using different charging patterns than recommended.. What test did you conduct to ascertain the capacity of 4500mAH? If it was from an 'app', there is always very course approximations..

• Itech

No Gyro sensor in this device !!!!!!!!

i bought this zen last week and it does fine. i think for those who have experienced hang ups, of course, if this was more than 2GB ram then the price range wouldnt be the same. but if u really take good care of ur phones (such as frequently using preinstalled and must install products: Power&Boost, 1Tap Boost, CleanMaster, Save Power, and other apps that clean your phones.), then you would really appreciate zenfone max.

Ive been playing heavy games (>300mb) while multitasking in social media, have felt a little lag because of the game, if not, then it runs smoothly.

moreover i was VIDEO calling my friend thru facebook, with my 7% battery life and i was surprised to have it approximately equal to 50 mins until it shuts down.