Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

• SAM

i have zenfone max 2016 with 2gb ram .. its awsome phone ...

• PLAY KING

1.Is This mobile Support OTG????
2.Support all Languages Like Gujarati,,Punjabi??

• Want to buy..

Has anyone tried using a 128gb micro sd card in this phone?

• Gopisha

I am using Zenfone Max 3G RAM i feel headset Volume is Low But Effect good Any solution to increase Volume

• unknown

it ok. just always restart

• Khushi

I have 3gb ram asus zenfone and unable to generate jio barcode

• Vijay

Very nice mob to the worthable price

• pk

krish, 05 Oct 2016its working jio sim prefcetlyI hve zenfone max 3 gb ram but I am unable to genrate jio code pls tell me how get jio code this phone

• UNKNOWN

nice and gud battry backup and i, unknown

I wish I did not update to marshmallow :(

• Nagraj

it's really very good phone..and it's battery backup is awesome

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2016How good is the camera?The camera is very good, I am satisfied with it!

• arya

Marq, 06 Oct 2016Don't ever buy this phone, this phone is a piece of shit. very s... morei ve bought it. its amazing

I'm using ZenFone .....
really good...I'm happy

• Pet

Highly recomended ive been using my max almost a month i have no problem

Most Horrible phones i had ever come across , highly ill equipped customer care services,
My mobile set is lying with customer care or may be with the dealer from the last 15 days, it was to be repaired in two to three days time and given back to the customer but till date neither the repaired set has come back to me nor my request with customer care is being taken care off.This is a new set defective piece given by dealer to me and i am being asked to pay for repair.

How good is the camera?

I am using Zenfone Max 3G RAM with 3G network.It is really a very good mobile from all side.In Jio 4G also it works very good.people can bye it without hesitation.

• PTPN

AnonD-594200, 06 Oct 2016Nice. All good. But stay in lollipop dont upgrade it to M. Lolli... moreWhy should be lollipop?

• crazylocki

At the range up to 10,000..it is a good cell phone....good camera ..wide screen...have some miner problems..like heating ,its waight...etc..but over all it is good.....you should buy it...