Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

• WilliamC

Mi, 24 Jun 2016How cAn i change bACk to lollipop. My phoNe always hangs up. And... moreMust be a software bug. The photos are there but do not show up in Gallery if they are saved to SD card. Use the File Explorer app to access them until Asus fixes the issue.

• zulfey

Some said gps signal always lost. Is it right? Someone can tell me? Pleaseee

• Jhukanz

Mi, 24 Jun 2016My gallery doNt show pictUresMine now shows up. "Clear Data" the Gallery App and Camera App. Restart your phone.

• kapil jakhar

What about its camera rear and front both please tell ..m going to buy this tomorrow...!!!

Help ... needed how do back to my lollipop os ... coz after updating alots of problem i m facing ... like hangging battery drainning fast ... data connection automatic shut down ....

Mi, 24 Jun 2016How cAn i change bACk to lollipop. My phoNe always hangs up. And... moreSame here bro ..... after updating im getting alots of problem like hangging data connection .. battery drainning ...

• Mi

How cAn i change bACk to lollipop. My phoNe always hangs up. And photos at gallery doesn't appear

• Mi

My gallery doNt show pictUres

• Jhukanz

AnonD-552438, 24 Jun 2016for now its good....no problem at allMy Gallery cannot show the pictures I took if the default storage is the external memory. Just updated to marshmallow

AnonD-548216, 23 Jun 2016I updated to marshmallow 6.0 and its working fine without any is... morehow can update my zenfone max ? if i click check update nothing is happen

• Marvin

How can update to marshmallow my zenfone max ? if i click check update nothing is happening

does dis phne bcome heat??

Jay banger, 22 Jun 2016Is this unit is good for gaming.... for now its good....no problem at all

I updated to marshmallow 6.0 and its working fine without any issues. Interference is almost same as previous one.

• vishal

Megletron, 22 Jun 2016How many mb of net requires to up grade to marshmallowyou will need 1111MB

• Jordan

lloyd, 14 Jun 2016anyone having battery issues after upgrading to marshmallow? Yes, dont upgrade yet to marshmallow. Battery drains a lot

• abhijit sahu

it may be good !! hope so !

• Win

Megletron, 22 Jun 2016How many mb of net requires to up grade to marshmallowAlmost 1.95 mb

already i used asus zenfone 5 its pretty good but not in its battery!!!
now i ordered for zenfone max ? Is it good for gaming...

• Jay banger

Is this unit is good for gaming....