Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

I purchased my asus zenfone max a week ago. At first, ive no problem using it, but just this morning, while i was chatting with a friend over fb messenger, the screen flickered,a green broken line appeared on the right side of the screen, and half bottom part is somewhat distorted, but the upper part is ok. I wonder if anyone could help me figure out what went wrong....huhuuhu

Just got mine today tho. :D

I purchased Asus Zenfone Max, i dont have much issues using it for a week aftr buying, but just minutes ago, while chatting with my friend in facebook messenger, the screen flickered, and a broken green line appeared on the right part of it. I wonder what's wrong, i hope somebody can help me plsss...

• haha

Anonymous, 01 May 2016-This phone is laggy compared to Samsung even my ram still have ... moreyou got some problem in buying the phone.

-This phone is laggy compared to Samsung even my ram still have a large space available.
-The camera is fun (playing the manual mode)you can play with even shutter speed but somehow the exposure cant get it right, in short the sky always white out and other things looks perfect...
-Battery life is awesome, you can run facebook, whatsapp etc and reading your assignment notes with ur phone for several hour and charge it when u reach home, you can even leave ur phone charging since it charge very slow(well you know its a 5Ah battery and 1A charger)
-As this is a phablet... the size is way too big for my hand for one-hand operating but its good if you use it to take note and reading notes...
In conclusion it's suitable for uni student like me... (but i like Samsungs more :p )

• Jessa Mae is LOVE

how long dose it takes to get 100% of its battery?

• MnY

Has any1 here having gps problem ? If not can you share your firmware ver. And kernel ver. My gps got prob after upg firmware . Thx ..

sluggish reacting phone.... awesome battery backup.... full of unmovable bloatware given by asus, so internal storage is smaller... take excess space and prompt notification frequently for update.

• john

sanil, 29 Apr 2016j7Asus. Have compared it

• Badz

ZenMaster2K16, 28 Apr 2016I used this phone for a week for social media only and the batte... moreMe too...I was thinking if it's because i was using mobile data. Help guys please...

• Anil

rock, 27 Apr 2016bought this phone.. call volume is good.. you need to change the... moreAsus zenfone max very bad phone hang to mobile low mobl

Sirhccay, 30 Apr 2016Zenfone max battery is 5000Mah but when i checked battery using ... moreit means you went to school for nothing

ZenMaster2K16, 28 Apr 2016I used this phone for a week for social media only and the batte... morei think u need to get it replaced because my phone lasts atleast 3 days
and when i use it a bit less it lasts for 6-7 days!!! believe me..get it replaced

• lucky

max mobile is heavy weight

• jayz

Sirhccay, 30 Apr 2016Zenfone max battery is 5000Mah but when i checked battery using ... moremV(millivolts) is the rating of the voltage of the battery and mAh is milliampere-Hour which means the battery life
they're completely different

• Sirhccay

Zenfone max battery is 5000Mah but when i checked battery using this shortcut (*#*#4636#*#*) the battery info is 3819mV... what does it mean? MV to MAH?

• Nan

My zenphone max is hanging. Can anyone suggest me how to repair it.

• I love Jhessa Mae

hello. I just want to ask how its battery for all day internet and the camera. Tnx :)

is this phone have gyro???

• sanil

own, 29 Apr 2016For camera quality which one better. Zenfone max or samsung j7. ... morej7