Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• sathish kumar

nice mobile....................... very perfect mobile.................super.......super.....sup­er.......mobile

• Ayon

The best one set for us

• manish

Hello frnds even i am use this phone since 3 month. And i m realized many mazor prbm arises in this handset . When you will use a camera with HD & HIGH resolution at that time camera will be hang for few minute , back bttn doesnt work properly, if same time call is come call is not recieve,.blue light blink in screen . Battry bcup is not so good . Some time i am feel why i am purchase this set????.

• moonie777

low brightness.... :(

• Ami

• Bossy

I want to buy asus zenfone selfie give your opinion

csuz, 24 Apr 2016I bought zenfone selfie yesterday, charged it for the whole nigh... moreHave you update the os version of asus zenfone selfie? What's your os version now,1.14 or 1.15?

My mobile data on sim 1 is not working whenever i insert my sim 2. :( before it is working well, both sim slot's data connection. Please advise what to do. Thanks a lot!

• csuz

I bought zenfone selfie yesterday, charged it for the whole night.
I have been using it since morning. Among the last four hours I have used 3g net for 2 hours and the rest of the time I did nothing. My charge is now 65%. Is it normal or my battery draining too fast??

I am facing problem while calling when i tap any no. For calling it will take 3-4 tap for calls if any body having solution for this plz rply ur comments

• Recent

Phone is so lag. perfomance real slow after updating to 5.0 please fix this. response is drastic even when navigating anywhere on screen.

Manoy, 19 Apr 2016Is the double tap function can be affected by tempered glass pro... moreIt does when tempered glass doesn't have a hold reserved for the top-left sensor near the front dual-tone LED flash.

Ahmed, 21 Apr 2016Hi guys Please I need your help Does this phone show the waiti... moreWhen your receive calls and phone's screen is off, it'll lit up into a full screen with sliding options to prevent accidental touches. When screen is on, it'll be a notification with buttons insteas.

• Rie

AnonD-526339, 14 Apr 2016Please suggest me...which phone buy ASUS Selfie 3 gb ram or As... moreI got both of them. For girl and non-gamers, you can have the selfie since it's cheaper - and got better front camera for selfie. For gamers, you can go with the deluxe. In my opinion, i like the deluxe one because it's more stable.

• Rie

Manoy, 19 Apr 2016Is the double tap function can be affected by tempered glass pro... moreTempered glass doesn't affect the double tap.

• vicky

Ezerika, 16 Apr 2016This is a good phone. My only problem is i can't connect to inte... moreConnect ur cell through usb then go to.setting tethering click on usb tethering done.......

• Melvin

I bought this last 2days. The specs was great. Before i bought the unit is perfectly okey But sadly to say the front and rear camera had static line when capturing photo even video dont know why? Wondering if this unit pass in quality control good to say i had 7 days warranty for replacement. Not good enough. :(

• Ahmed

Hi guys
Please I need your help
Does this phone show the waiting call notofication on the screen when I call someone and he is on another call, does the phone notify me on the the screen that the call is a waiting call ?

• barsha

Olivia, 13 Apr 2016Hello. I just bought this phone today. I went home, got connecte... moreIs it true..?

• ttyis gezty

AnonD-526339, 14 Apr 2016Please suggest me...which phone buy ASUS Selfie 3 gb ram or As... moreNice~ zen selfie 4gb