Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• blake

paul, 25 Jan 2016We can't put any screen protector on it... If we put it, like o... morei had this phone for 2 month and i used the tempered glass until now it still working normaly

• paul

We can't put any screen protector on it... If we put it, like on video calling it getblack out......try it guys...if you put screen guard...on double click is not going to open

• POL (IND)

AnonD-326159, 02 Jun 2015Hey immature HTC mad fan , there's nothing wrong in using a 13MP... moreYes dear u are absulateli right...

How is INJUSTICE gods among us game with the Selfie phone? any feedback?

• NV

How is INJUSTICE gods among us game with the Selfie phone? any feedback?

Lou, 24 Jan 2016guys can you help me, which is better of the two? Samsung galaxy... moreI was also confused of that too, but in the end I chose the Zenfone Selfie, for its price its worth it, a 3gb of Ram and a 32gb of memory you can do whatever you want without a doubt. Ive been using Zenfie for 4 days now and updated the software twice and no regret at all.. :-)

lyn, 22 Jan 2016Anyone who can help me? I cant use the go sms pro in my asus sel... moreGo to settings and change your default messaging app to Go Sms.

is a good phone...just need to improve for battery...quite fast low battery

Does this model comes with Boostmaster quick charge?

• Mike T

Does this model offer Boostmaster quick charge support? If not, can anyone recommend a 3rd party app? Thanks.

• Lou

guys can you help me, which is better of the two? Samsung galaxy j7 or the ASUS zenfone selfie? I'm planning to buy a phone but I'm confused which of these two I am going to buy.

rahul, 21 Jan 2016Does it support otg ?I dont know what is an otg..

Jigoy, 22 Jan 2016Hi can i ask if the home menu,back menu and the recently tab has... moreIt has no light..sadly

• Meng

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016I'm really confused whether I can buy this mobile or not. Please... morebuy this phone. . its camera is amazing and also the performance. .the really dark side is the battery:(. . asus should have provided a 5000 or atleast 4000 mah of battery for this phone .. .

• lyn

Anyone who can help me? I cant use the go sms pro in my asus selfie phone.. i already install it so many times but still the same result.. please help.. thank you..

AnonD-491740, 22 Jan 2016how is it working?.. what is about its sound?it has a loud sound. . a good quality of sound

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016I'm really confused whether I can buy this mobile or not. Please... moreare you willing to charge it twice a day when you are continuously using it?? then buy it:) sometimes three if you are a gamer:) . .

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016Well I'm using toohow is it working?.. what is about its sound?

• Jigoy

Hi can i ask if the home menu,back menu and the recently tab has no light?