Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• kanori

Been using for 3 months now and so far, so good. Great camera and I feel that the battery life is good! Battery can last almost a day with some gaming and chatting and browsing, I cannot give an exact detail on the battery life, as I work in an office so I usually have my phone plugged in on usb. One of the cons I would say is the gaming performance is worse than my old Samsung S3, graphic is clear but will lag (graphic heavy game). There are no problem with more simple games though. Love the front camera! No problem with multitasking as well!

my ohone charges 2 hours and 25 minutes .. its shut down and it has 8 percent battery when i tested it. .

Ctkhye, 17 Jan 2016Battery fast drain for keep going using camera ? If, normal use ... moreyou can use ultra saving mode provided by asus. . .

nhelz XD, 17 Jan 2016guys i want to ask if it is good ,because i want to by a phone t... moreits a very good phone. . buy it this coming feb. . :)

nhelz XD, 17 Jan 2016guys i want to ask if it is good ,because i want to by a phone t... moreTry Ulefone Power 4G Phablet

buy this phone .. its a great phone boasting a clear camera. .but the battery drains fast . the bad side of it . there are applications that can lengtten its battery which will help so its still a vry gud phone

AnonD-408505, 14 Jan 2016Put it in your internal storage not in the externaleven if the obb is pasted in the internal, it starts to download data without recognizing obb file.

Mahin , 02 Jan 2016Hi there.. Before buying this phone, I was too much confused re... moreSo how will I know if it is fake or not..? i Bought the same phone last dec. And im having problem with the battery. When i start charging it for more than 2 hours it suddenly heating.. Im so bothered. Can you please advise me wat can i do?

• Ravi

How is the performance of this phone? Does this phone have lagging issue? What is the battery back up of this phone under continuous 3g usage? I am currently using Moto G2, if my 3g is continuously on, battery lasts for 6-8 hours.

• nhelz XD

guys i want to ask if it is good ,because i want to by a phone this coming feb. But tell me if there is something error or lagging and so on .. what is the best smart phone . Oppo or zenphone. .i need ur suggestion guys. .help me please.

• Ctkhye

Battery fast drain for keep going using camera ? If, normal use battery can keep long using ?
Please advise.

• ouji

hi can you tell me how long the battery lsrt when using continues Internet and gaming only?

does it have ir blaster??

• nouvo

i used this phone for almost 36 days. the camera for the front and the back are excellent. the multi tasking was nice. rarely my phone lagging. the display is fascinating. the speaker not so bad at all. i prefer you all to grab the 3 gb ram model to increase your smooth multi tasking. for me, this phone is so affordable with the price.

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016for me to sdcard/android/obb doesn't seem to work, does anyone h... morePut it in your internal storage not in the external

Mahdi, 13 Jan 2016Which Model is better ? 3 GB Ram / 2 GB Ram ??3gb ram. . .it also has a 32 gb internal memory. . the 2 gb ram has 16 gb internal .. . be sure to ask from the buyer. . because there are 32 gb model that has only 16 gb internal

Akashsingh, 14 Jan 2016Hello Can u help me.... Should i buy this phone or not ??? M ... morebuy this phone if you are a camera lover. . but the battery drains fast. .

mahin, 14 Jan 2016Lenovo vibe P1 can the battery of lenovo p1 be inserted in asus selfie?? how much mah does it have??

Akashsingh, 14 Jan 2016Hello Can u help me.... Should i buy this phone or not ??? M ... morebuy this phone. . .if you are a camera phone lover:) ..but the battery drains fast. . sad for that

D, 13 Jan 2016can anybody tell me how this phone is? hows the performance?it performs good in playing games. . there are times that it also hangs. . maybe because of the many applications that im opening .. im newbiee here