Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• sofia

Hello im using zenfone selfie its been 2 weeks since i buy it. Its okay to me very fast and the camera is great theres a lot of option.the battery is good. My only problem is my data conection i think its not working i dont know where is the problem. Maybe my phone or my network. What do you think? How i can fix it?

• kh

there is no volume button in music apps... so bad... tell me anyone how to fix it????

currently using this phone, ww version, latest firmware, and it can use zenflash :D

• K N SHARMA

asus zen fone selfie model zd551kl display brocken what is price and where i can get

• ton

Hello goodeve ! I would like to ask you if this phone can play nba 2k16 ? well if we based on the specs, the answer is yes . but everytime i try to open the apk of nba 2k16 (it has already the data needed ) it closed automatically . hope you can help me how to fix this .

• Bassix

the 615 cpu is for 2gb RAM model and 616 cpu(quad 1.7ghz plus quad 1.0 ghz) is for 3gb RAM model. i hope u will update info

• sagar

mehdi.mehbub, 01 Dec 2015Does Zenfone Selfie supports OTG?Yes

cenu, 06 Dec 2015i just want to know.... is it have both side flash... front and back?To: cenu

Yes both camera has a flash.

Andrew, 09 Dec 2015The screen does not wake up when I double tap the screen. I have... more@ Andrew

Try the following :

1. Make sure your device is on the latest firmware version
2. Wipe cache partition from recovery
3. Go to Settings => Zen motion => Enable/Disable Touch Motion

• Andrew

The screen does not wake up when I double tap the screen. I have to push the power button.
The already set the double tap on the settings.
Please help.
Thanks

• noe

now updates 6.0

• rame

Shabs, 07 Dec 2015Hi, I cannot browse internet on my phone when I am connected... morehi...try to check your house wireless ,maybe using old version modem key...now days most phone detect like WPA2,WPK...If your setting old ,maybe coudnt connect..

• Aldrich

Is lagging and delay in some games like Summoners war and if you open the messager while playing summoners war is going to lagg more

Yes, it has both side flash

• Shabs

Hi,

I cannot browse internet on my phone when I am connected to the wireles at home. the office wireless is just fine. I have taken this up with the service provider and checked and done all possible troubleshooting. Still unable to connect to internet on phone. There is the error "DNS_CONFIG_BAD_CONFIG" or "DNS_CONFIG_NO_INTERNET"/ This is only problem on my phone. The others are just connected fine. (iPhones and Android)

Any suggestions please...

i have a problem during call, it automatically lock, i cannot open and find the menu call

• S.n.h

AnonD-473168, 05 Dec 2015I cannot screenshot, Is there any function to screenshot?Screen shot = press button down volume + power button

len_tonie, 04 Dec 2015hi.. got a question here.. is it normal that the home key and ba... moreits in your settings

• yash

AnonD-464566, 05 Dec 2015which colour is better?Black colour

• cenu

i just want to know.... is it have both side flash... front and back?