Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• Harsh

After yesterday update my asus ZenFone selfie volte stoped working

Erjan, 07 Oct 2017Is this still available in sm malls on coming november 2017 pls ... moreYou can get them at Lazada.

• Sonu

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2017Same problem is with me also. I updated today and the volte opti... moreSame problem i've updated today and lost volte setting.
And not able to use even 4g or 3g on both the sim.
Sim setting says only one sim can stay on 3g and above.

• Anonymous..

AnonD-711765, 30 Oct 2017after udating my phone today volte service is disabled.what to doYeah m also facing the same problem..volte disabled

• Anonymous..

Same problem Updated my phone today... volte got disabled..

• Mohona

Ritu, 30 Oct 2017After updating my phone today, volts is disabledSame problem.. Volte is not working from today...

Indra, 30 Oct 2017Yes..after the update the volte has disabled..no notification in... moreSame problem is with me also. I updated today and the volte option is not there.

In v.2210. What is the new features?

• Indra

Ritu, 30 Oct 2017After updating my phone today, volts is disabledYes..after the update the volte has disabled..no notification in this regard has been obtained from asus

• Ritu

After updating my phone today, volts is disabled

• Yaseen

AnonD-711765, 30 Oct 2017after udating my phone today volte service is disabled.what to doI'm also facing same problem to my phone.

• DEEPAK

After updating ZenFone selfie volte feature disappeared , now there is calling problem, please help in this regard

after udating my phone today volte service is disabled.what to do

• saja

very bad touch screen
its cross touching

• karim

How much hours of (screen on time) can I have with lollipop ..
And how much with marshmallow ?
If I uses fb and whatsapp between 4 to 6 hours a day!

• jeevan

my phone is not working properly, mobile is on but i cant see the screen. It will show only black

what to Do?

• nika

where does the sim card go

• Bablu

Lava, 10 Sep 2017Simply because they did not update their phone. I also got probl... moreWhen nougat is update on zenfone selfie i am waiting for a long time its just like a worth mobile

Not sure if this is zenfone issue or android os issue, but suddenly my selfie's home and recent app soft keys no longer work. They register / vibrate upon touch but do not perform intended function. Notification panel disappeared. Shortcut settings are noticeably different.

That said, before the softkeys malfunctioned, the phone suddenly rebooted itself while I was browsing. After reboot, softkeys, notification, and shortcut settings were no longer the same.

• Erjan

Is this still available in sm malls on coming november 2017 pls reply really need answer
-philippines