Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• stressor

How can i stop system update for selfie????...no matter what i do it still running the update!

I bought the 2gb variant of Asus Zenfone Selfie. The camera is decent for a 13mp. But I'm facing a problem and I don't know what's causing it and what I should do.
There's a blue screen flicker on my phone from time to time. Today it's more frequent. Any suggestions?

lol, 23 Oct 2015You're kidding right? Samsung J7 Snapdragon 615 with 1.5gb ram ... moreBecause of 1.5 ram , j7 may take more time (more than two minutes) for loading some games such as mortal combat x.
But after loading it will work perfectly without graphical lag.

This is not in the case of Asus selfie. With the power of 3 GB ram selfie can load games much faster than j7. But it has lot of graphical lags when playing high end games such as nova 3 and asphalt 8. Snap d - 615 is not enough for full hd gaming devices

• lovebird

already buy this phone but they don't have keypad for adjust vol... it's hard for me.. the rest it's totaly awsome

• lol

AnonD-401822, 21 Oct 2015If you are game boy go for j7. If you are a normal user go for A... moreYou're kidding right?
Samsung J7 Snapdragon 615 with 1.5gb ram
Asus Selfie Snapdragon 615 with 3gb ram

Do you mean a 1.5gb ram is better than 3gb ram in gaming?xD

• jind

is this dual call

• glen

Jc, 22 Oct 2015Would resetting the phone d best option? Correct me if im wrong... :)yes resetting the phone is the best option

• Jess1218

Can i change a download rigtone to the pre installed ring tone notification message of this phone - asus selfy pls. Help me

• Jess1218

Can change a download rigtone to the pre installed ring tone notification message of this phone - asus selfy pls. Help me

• ric

thats not true. the front camera can shoot video in hd.so dont worry.just like the other guy said, switch to auto mode while in front camera then youll see the video recording buton. zenfone selfie is awesome. just dont update ur device yet.mine is working fine until now. it is running stock rom.camera,sensor,display,all working fine. so dont hesitate to buy zenfone selfie 3gb variant.way far better than j7,iphone 5s,6 and s5. i tried the following phones but asus selfie is better than all of them especially the price.here in philippines some seller of zenfone selfie is range at Php.11,990 some 11,490.buy this phone guys.and see what im saying.

• ky

Asus fix the camera please, can we uninstall the update? It sucks as hell -.-

• ky

supernova, 18 Oct 2015Me too...hope can undo the update, before update the camera is b... moreYes, i did everything but the update is still there ;( I hope we can bring it back again ;(

• ky

Ade surya wardhana, 20 Oct 2015It's that true ... front camera can't use video record ??? Unfo... moreYou can, just go to auto mode

• ky

amps, 21 Oct 2015Default camera doens't have option to capture video but if you u... moreYou can video in the front roo just change go to auto mode

• uv

can i buy it....is it good camera phone ????? plz rply me....

• jagadish

no NFC

• Sanen

Sir, I have been waiting since last two weeks to buy this phone and its still not avaliable here in Nagaland. now i can't wait any longer, I have to buy a phone by this month itself. So, would you please enlighten me when asus will be making its recently launched zenfone selfie avaliable in nagaland (india) ? Thank you.

Hello,

Do the update is automatic or manual ?

Hello,

Do the update is automatic or manual ?