Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

• fan

This device does everything I need it to do, and it cost around 5 to 10 times less comparing to high end fluffy brand models. Highly recommended.

• fan

This is a reminder to make sure that ASUS zenpad is on latest FOTA software update. Note that in order to get ZenPad on latest version and enjoy the best in class performance, you must do more than 5 updates in a row, for a new device out of the box. Once you finish all updates, go to settings, about, version. Check the version ID. The version string has a date in it. In the format of yyyymmdd. Make sure that the date is from December 2015. If it is not from December 2015, then you need to continue updating the device.

• fan

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2016I dont recommend this tablet. Though its cheaper compared to oth... moreWhat date is your version? I am using version from december 2015 and do not experience any freezes. Please go to setting about version and check your version. Note that you need to go thru more than 5 updates in a row, in order to place Zenpad on latest december 2015 update and enjoy the best performance. I recommend that you follow this process and enjoy the devuce as I do.

I dont recommend this tablet. Though its cheaper compared to other brand, i observed a lot of problems everytime i use my tab. One of this is the sudden hung up i dont know why it always happend, though i can always reboot it using the method 12sechold and 4sec release. Im disappointed for buying this unit.

• fan

Brian, 18 Feb 2016Yes it can not. Please check with AIDA64 apps from google play. ... moreA few words about flash player support. Also high end expensive and fluffy phone models do not suport flash player out of the box. And why? Because flash player over android requires complex installation. Android phone and tablets have touch screen displays, which are challenging for flash player, which is designed for larger screens. Please avoid blaming CPU, Atom or SoFIA, since flash player suport has nothing to do with CPU. Personally,I focus on what I can do with ZenPad, instead of what I cannot do. I have been using ZenPad for over half a year, and it has been great for me. I highly recommend, you can do a lot with it, and it is very cheap. In fact I am writing this post with my ZenPad, enjoying ASUS jesture slide touch keyboard.

• fan

p0p_midnight, 18 Feb 2016Last night my zenpad just got a new software update and i alread... moreDisconnect from charger,then ess the power button for 12 sec. Let go, then press power button for 4 sec. Untill you feel a vibrate. Only then android will boot up. Try it!

• fan

Brian, 18 Feb 2016Yes it can not. Please check with AIDA64 apps from google play. ... moreYour comment is ncorrect. This device is 64 bit Atom CPU. It can play any application, and any game you wish. Since it supportts AOT, A head of time compilation, insteat of delvik JIT.... into correct byte code, over lollipop. Therefore aplications loads much faster over Atom 64 bit architecture. Clash of Clan, is a buggy app over lollipop. Please check SuperCell online forum. And you will find tons of complaints about this game over lollipop over all major phone brand, Even on the high end expensive and fluffy phones, this CoC, clash of clan is crashing over lollipop...

• p0p_midnight

Last night my zenpad just got a new software update and i already installed the update but after it has been installed i cannot use my unit anymore. It will open and asus logo will appear and thats it nothing more happened. What should i do? Pls help me

• Brian

chuckyta, 26 Dec 2015I cant play pv2 with this device. It always goes back to the hom... moreYes it can not. Please check with AIDA64 apps from google play. It only has 900 mhz cpu speed and its only support x86 or 32 bit architecture. So is it true about intel sofia that support 64 bit computing? Anyone?

• fan

AnonD-501627, 16 Feb 2016BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR BUYING ASUS ZENOAD 7.0 Z370CG. I was impr... moreFrom your description, it sounds like your SW FOTA version is old and outdated. Please go to settings and check the version. Which date is it? If it is not from December 2015, then you must update. Update us fone iver WIFi.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR BUYING ASUS ZENOAD 7.0 Z370CG. I was impressed by what i read about it, so i actually bpught one. In cash, in ASUS kiosk, paid 7995 pesos and even bought a cover and also a power bank all with ASUS original trade mark. I experience a problem on the tablet after 1 day, it hung up. I also noticed the battery does not keep up to 8 hours, i tested it by watching movies continuosly, it only lasted 3.5 hours on a full charge. The sound is not HD as i expected, it is a disappointment, really. I returned to the kiosk a day later, expecting a replacement. The staff was able to reboot or re start the unit. I had trouble shutting it down and it was hung up for more than 2 hours, from a battery chrge of 83 to 4%. He said that the unit is ok and that i was the very first customer who had problem with asus tablets.he said to observe, if it hung again then they will see if it will be replaced. The unit did not hung again for a couple of days until the 7 days validity for replacement ended. But in the 12th day it again hung up. Anyway i was able to reboot by doing the long press on the ON button and was usable again. The battery life up to 3 hours video mode, and other little problems, the unit is usable but not what i expecred it to be. I feel i had been robbed. I should have bought a cheaper one like Lenovo tab a 730 priced at 4990, almost 50% cheaper. My bad, i will not recommend buying this tablet based on my own experience.

• fan

Mhyles, 08 Feb 2016Y u cabt open my zenoad 7.0?i just left it for a moment den i ge... more, press the power button for 12 sec. Let go, then press power button for 4 sec. Untill you feel a vibrate. Only then android will boot up. Try it!

• Mhyles

janeeeeeee, 24 Dec 2015This tablet is absolutely not for gamers! F*CK.Y u cabt open my zenoad 7.0?i just left it for a moment den i get back and try to open it its not working.,last week it hung but i just foreclose it. But now i cant do the same process.,,., hu can help me please.. :'( i need immidiate reply asap..thank u

fan, 30 Jan 2016Go for it! it will be great. Wide screen yet small enough. It ha... moreWhere can I find basic instructions for the Asus Zenpad C 7.0
From lnordon@gmail.com

• fan

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016Hi same problem my Asus fe 171 have problem of touch and battery... moreGo for it! it will be great. Wide screen yet small enough. It has dual SIM, to use for cellular. GPS for in car navigation with Bluetooth handsfree. And it has WIFi for internet, and slso for FOTA updates which arrives freqently from ASUS, and boost your device performance with each update. Android lollipop with all latest google features, enables all your meeting reminders and messages on your top screen for easy reviewing. I enjoy this device since august 2015,and I highly recommend it.

kay, 18 Jan 2016i sent my fonepad last week for repair.. today they call me sayi... moreHi same problem my Asus fe 171 have problem of touch and battery backup I sent it to service centre today I get call for replacement to zenpad is it correct will I go with

• halim

1) why I can't watch movies

2) why I can't download music on 4 share at my zenpad tablets 7

• fan

This is a reminder to make sure that your ZenPad is updated to FOTA 20151211. ASUS latest december 2015 update is a very stable version. Many posts complains about black screens problems which are already resolved in latest ASUS FOTA update. Go to settings, about, version. If your version is not dated to december 2015, 20151211, then please press on version update button. Soon enough you will get a popup advicing to download latest FOTA. Better downliad over WiFi, then installation lasts 20 minutes. Repeat this until version is latest.

• Jo

It is a nice pad!!! Good quality with reasonable price(really cheap)

• fan

January, 23 Jan 2016Hi ,my tab today auto power off 3 times ...help and i just do ... moreHmmm....Obviously, if you said that your device, auto powered OFF, 3 times, today, then it means that it was also ON, 3 times today, before hand.... please explain what kind of help you need, if your device is already ON and kicking... what version is your ZenPad? Please check it out. In settings , about, version, what date? What version|