Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

• fan

January, 23 Jan 2016Hi ,my tab today auto power off 3 times ...help and i just do ... moreHmmm....Obviously, if you said that your device, auto powered OFF, 3 times, today, then it means that it was also ON, 3 times today, before hand.... please explain what kind of help you need, if your device is already ON and kicking... whatb version is yiuepr ZenPad? Please check it out.

• fan

January, 23 Jan 2016Hi ,my tab today auto power off 3 times ...help and i just do ... moreHmmm....Obviously, if you said it auto powered off 3 times, today, then it means that it was also on 3 times today, before hand.... please explain what kind of help you need, if your device us already on and kicking...

• January

[deleted post]Hi ,my tab today auto power off 3 times ...help and i just do the step 12/4 nothing going on ... help ...

• fan

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2016Hi to everybody. I have quite a problem here since my zenpad won... moreWhen you the 12/4 sec thing, nake sure the zenpad is not connected to the charger.

john, 09 Jan 2016working at Christmas. one week ago could not power up. tried p... moreHi to everybody. I have quite a problem here since my zenpad wont turn on anymore. I tried charging it the whole day but it wont turn on still. I tried the 12 seconds and 4 seconds press on the power button but outcome is still the same. Hope someone can help me out before i send this tablet to asus service center. Thanks in advance.

• kay

i sent my fonepad last week for repair.. today they call me saying that it cannot be repair.
they gonna replace the fonepad with zenpad.. i need some opinion... tq

• COAOLB

one of the best buy android pad in the market today. good specs for a cheap price. ASUS the best!!!

• Emma bishaka

a nice one ...I like it ..this is from Kampala uganda.

• rao

i bought it back to two days and i see everything, pros and cons..........of zenpad 7....it is nice tab and runs smoothly and no hanging and lagging problem till now. its depends upon the person how he use the tab...although it is best tab in the 12k range and no other tab can better to this...some problems are there like battery backup it is 6 or 7 hours but all anroid phones or tablets runs 6 or 7 hours or more.....so its runs smooth no problem at all...camera is gud..functions is smooth..and u handle it very easy weight is ok....no problem in handling........and other problem is heat problem.......

in matter of screen, this one and c 7 is superior from fonepad 8 and 7, but as for performance, they are below.

• fan

Tsv, 12 Jan 2016How's this for Web surfing, YouTube and video streaming and watc... moreZenPad 7.0 is the ultimate device for web browsing and YouTube watching. It has an excellent connectivity qualities for this purpose. I am also not a gamer myself. I am using this device since August 2015, and enjoy every minute. All my applications works excellent, plus all location and navigation based applications. It is a slick device, fits in my pocket, and has wide screen for mamimum user experience for multimedia, reading and typing. Go for it!

• fan

Emmi, 11 Jan 2016Just look for "System update" app then tap it. Select "Auto-dow... moreIt is not recommended to disable ASUS auto updates. You shall allow them and install each and every updates, in order to maximize your ZenPad power.

• aly kabel

My zenpad z370 cg hang playing angry bird star wars 2 don't buy this thrash

• Tsv

How's this for Web surfing, YouTube and video streaming and watching videos? Is this ok? Won't be playing games. I just need something good for surfing and watching videos. Thanks.

• Emmi

AnonD-486616, 10 Jan 2016How to turn off the system update when the device is connected t... moreJust look for "System update" app then tap it.
Select "Auto-download system update", selection pops up.
Select "Do not auto-download system update" and your done.

How to turn off the system update when the device is connected to wifi. I read the review at Tashiara also but didn't get my answer. Can anyone help me?

• fan

jerome, 04 Jan 2016my zenpad 7 has no sensor and tilt..need help how fix this?Check settings display auto rotate.

• fan

Excellent device, I enjoy so much playing 3G chess over my zenpad.

i was using it then i went to school after that i cant turn it on anymore it turned on once but it only showed an android in a green background with one arm up please help

• john

working at Christmas.
one week ago could not power up. tried power button 12 seconds then 4 seconds but no success
contacted asus and they recommended volume button up then power button, but no success.
any ideas please