Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

Asus Zenpad 7.0 Z370CG

• zheeft

Oh God,,battery is reeally suck...
Can't really play games

• Simply jesh

The battery is easily drain so I can't use this for a long time to save battery I cant play my games with this device and very hard to connect to a wifi not like my previous tablet even when wifi has a poor sugnal it will connect but my new zenpad it wont connect

• jerome

my zenpad 7 has no sensor and tilt..need help how fix this?

• anil

It does support otg.
For the price,its a good device.Call quality is good.Veru comfortable size too.

Should I stay with fonepad 8 or switch to this one? Both of them has 2gb ram but fonepad 8 has 2 slot sim, I don't about the cpu, please advice

• Poolking36

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2015USB OTG is working fine to my zenpad 7...but i never notice at f... moreI tried my USB otg and it didn't work. It says on the settings that it doesn't support otg. I downloaded a video player too. Maybe I need to download Es file manager

Iwanta3Gtablet, 22 Dec 2015I have a question. Can I play NBA in this tab? PVZ2? Does it... moreIr does heat up so I wouldn't recommend playing it for a long long time

• chuckyta

Iwanta3Gtablet, 22 Dec 2015I have a question. Can I play NBA in this tab? PVZ2? Does it... moreI cant play pv2 with this device. It always goes back to the home screen. Cant play clash of clans too. I also cannot watch movies online using a flash player. Browsers with flash players also does not work.

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2015Hi guys, i tried using OTG on this tablet but its not working. ... moreUSB OTG is working fine to my zenpad 7...but i never notice at first.. then i check storage on setting, and also to file manager.. then yes itsworking

• fan

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2015Hi guys, i tried using OTG on this tablet but its not working. ... moreTwo things to check, make sure to register the device with ASUS. There is an app for this purpose on your ZenPad. And check for updates while connected to the web over WiFi.

• fan

just updated my tab the other day and the december update was really great....this is the best my zenpad has been running since i bought this 2 months ago....its running very smoothly and it seems the wifi problem has been fixed.....

• janeeeeeee

This tablet is absolutely not for gamers! F*CK.

• fan

Hi guys, i tried using OTG on this tablet but its not working. Any fix that you may know hope. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

• Iwanta3Gtablet

I have a question.

Can I play NBA in this tab? PVZ2?
Does it easily heat?

I'm a moderate user, usually watching movies and browse. Is it good?

Please answer. Thanks!

• clos

fan, 04 Dec 2015Press the power button over 12 sec. Let go. The press the power ... morewhy is it like that? mine too. thought mine was 'gone' as well. just bought few months ago.

• fan

AnonD-471839, 15 Dec 2015so you want me to buy and spend my money for new asus product..?... moreZ370cg is not intended for gamers. If you are a gamer, then go for ZenPad 8.0. For a fact, it has the better geaphics, better screen resolution, better CPU. Check it out.

so you want me to buy and spend my money for new asus product..??!!do you think ill buy again new asus product...!!!helll nooooooo!!!!!! i already buried my asus product...and now holding my very nice window tablet playing lol...goto hell....u just waisted my last money for buying dat z370cg ...i hope i can get back my 7k and giv it to charity....peace out ..

• fan

FYRHA, 14 Dec 2015I am planning to buy this tablet because of 2gb ram and 64bit in... moreFor gamers,ZenPad 8.0 is recommended. It contains Atom x5 vs. Atom x3 in ZenPad 7.0. Please read the specs for ZenPad 8.0.

• FYRHA

fan, 04 Dec 2015This device is obviously not designed fof gamers. It is a cool, ... moreI am planning to buy this tablet because of 2gb ram and 64bit intel. I am a gamer too 2gb ram and up is best already for games like hd games, 3D or like clash of clans but if this tablet having trouble with games. I think this is not true 2gb ram 64bit etc. . . I have my sony mobile 1gb ram, 1.6ghz dual core but I can play 3D games Hd games. Obviously because It is 1.2ghz dual core only its a little bit slow. That's why im planning to buy this tablet. Anyway thanks for the opinion. At least now I know. I have Asus memo pad8 before but so many problems after 2mos. It works smoothly for thw first month I am using it but after 2mos., display, keyboard o sometimes it wont turning on. Very disappointed at Asus Quality product.