Asus Zenpad C 7.0

Asus Zenpad C 7.0

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2018Just found out why ASUS C7.0 has so much speed issue. It turns o... moreA typical post where help is offered telling you what needs to be done but not a hint of how to do it.

It seems ASUS stop updates for years . There is no security patches.

I donzt think I will get ASUS again.

Samsung is same....

• prettygirl

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2018otg compatible po ba ang P001?do you mean P01Y?? if yes, yup compatible siya, i use my usb to transfer videos to my tab eh...

• Flowjah

It does not support high Speed on SD cards. I have a card that supports Up to 98mb/s sequential Read and I get 75mb/s on Moto G5 Plus with that card but only 16 GB/s with the same card on the Zenpad.

otg compatible po ba ang P001?

• rehab

can I upgrade it to android 6.0

• abiral112

I have a zenpad. It says its model is P01Z. Is it zenpad C 7.0? Does anybody knows the best custom rom for this device

• Maira

How to insert sim?

Just found out why ASUS C7.0 has so much speed issue. It turns out Google Play Services, instant app and play store had been using up all processor and dasta channels.
Now my C7.0 is running like silk after

Cut off the above Google services accessing wifi, data etc.
Do a clean memory , cache etc before you re enable these services to update apps.
Once don3.cut them off again

I had trouble with my browser..afte4 this change..no freezes etc. Google is monitor8ng your web browsing.

Looks like latest Google behind the scene updates cause a few restarts..freeze a lot..and wifi lost connection.

ASUS should release security patches.

Why pad very problems,I reset 3 time,,then my pad restart many2..then my video play very fast in a minute 30:00..why like that,,cannot see movie,YouTube also,all video like that..headache..

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2017I am having a problem with my Asus Zenpade C 7.0 It wont ture ... moreHold the power and volume up key down for 15 seconds
If that doesnt work un plug the battery and plug it back in

I am having a problem with my Asus Zenpade C 7.0
It wont ture on or charge, the power would come on and black out. I was told it could be a facture defect. What do i do? This was given to me as a gift.

Omid46, 26 Jan 2017My dearest whether Google has any authority on apak apps or not ... moreChill boy.. Why so angry.. haha

Firmware update today May 2nd.

Good value for money tablet. Battery drains very quickly when watching video. Will last several hours with light usage. Dual SIM though think only one is 3G. 3G works just fine. Not particularly quick and struggles when you have lots of apps open but for price can't complain.

• FleetAdmiral

No Lags, but drains battery on heavy games like LOW Merc 2, but perfectly performs well good graphics and sound. I bought this tab for the game and it did not fail me.

• Dom C

I have been using it for 6 months now, 90% of time to watch Netflix and for that it works great. For any other things, it is too slow although the Zen UI is among the best I have seen and the included tools are good. With another chip and more ram it would be a bomb.

This tablet is the worse

Have huge laggggg