BenQ T60

BenQ T60

• ALIF +8801920815332

welll and slim Phone

• shahedsub@gmail.com

I am the user BenQ T60.I think it is one of the best phone set only tk 6500. in this mobile phone i have found all function other phones like nokia.The sound quality and picture quality are too good.

• Towfiq

mohiuddn, 04 Apr 2009its looking nice and smart also. but only problem in Button...it... moreIs its buttons number washes away after using it?

• towfiq

is t60 is a chinese phone? is its keypads washes after some use?

• rAHUL

its good but one scratch can ruin its beauty

• Asif

can anyone plz tell me about the charge of benq t60?

• SHAMEEM

its really excellent and nice accoundings its price and value of use

• @ntu

It is very worth to buy... It is only 5,890 in Bangladesh.. n has all u need... So y u waiting 4???

• rusky90

Can anyone help me with using the lyrics feature in BenQ T60 cell phone? How does it work?

• mohiuddn

its looking nice and smart also. but only problem in Button...its so chip...

• Chisty

Hi, I just bought this phn. Hope I didn't make a great mistake, did i? Plz some giv a rply 2 my post just 2 pacify my mind...

• DENIZ

I wonder about the SAR value of the T60. The internet search yielded nothing about its SAR value. Afraid of that it has a high value of it.more than 1.0 W/kg. And not publishing the figures.

• Hey,

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2009how can i use it as a webcam?well connect your T60 to your pc and press webcam on your mobile. wait till your pc has found the device,
then open Msn Etc. It works ! i tried it out yesterday :p

how can i use it as a webcam?

can i do bluejacking with my benq t60

• xyz

No, this model does not support themes download...

Does the finish wear off quickly and the black color just peels off after a month or so? Someone has mentioned this problem so I'm concerned before buying. Is this a usual occurrence? I want this phone mainly for its look and slim design, ha!

• MONOWAR

i bought t60&i use teletalk. but i'm unable to use opera &unable to get email. i use gmail.pls mail2 monowars@gmail

• Sohag

I can't use my web cam in yahoo messenger. pls. tell me how use this webcam in yahoo messenger

• Aman

Thais phone is available at market...