BlackBerry 6230

BlackBerry 6230

@gg, This IS smartphone boy, back then when phone can connect internet and send email is the only prerequisite for being a smartphone, the lack of camera is intentional since it targeted toward executive market where multimedia is priority number 9001 back then

kul khid, 09 Dec 2012i have never seen this phone before i think my great great ... moreHey, iPhone 7 kid. You are not cool if you don't have a blackberry.

• gg

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2012can anyone please tell how to copy contacts from address bo... moreThat software is supposed to be used with smartphones, this is not nether near an smartphone...

• gathered

are those reebook or they're nike?

• Gutenberger

Petruccio, 03 May 2013Totally agree with you. When someone from my friends needs ... moreCan you tell me please, how can I turne on the laudspeaker during a telephone call?

Thank you!!!

• Petruccio

Core2idiot, 03 Apr 2013I have one of these and I still use it from time to time. ... moreTotally agree with you. When someone from my friends needs a second phone to use, my old 6230 is the best choice for them. And it sure works like a tank. :)

• Core2idiot

I have one of these and I still use it from time to time. It's built like a tank and gets like a week of battery on as far as I can tell the OEM battery. Sure it's basic but it's usable.

• anon

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2012can anyone please tell how to copy contacts from address bo... moreFred Flintsone called buddy. He wants his phone back.

• Prima

Mother of black berry

• kul khid

i have never seen this phone before i think my great great great great great grandfather used this phone lol i mean wtf

can anyone please tell how to copy contacts from address book to sim?
or
how to copy contacts to pc?
i downloaded the blackberry device manager, but it does not recognize this device.
please help

• ryan

Petruccio, 02 Aug 2012I just ordered this phone on E-bay! Guys, this is the the f... moreur freakin right man!

• i am boss

This phone is beast. Looooooool

• frida pinto

does this phone come with bbm service?

• Petruccio

I just ordered this phone on E-bay! Guys, this is the the first BlackBerry model! It's a history! And you shouldn't compare it with the 2012 iPhone 4S. :)

• bones jones

great phone.

lol

• justforkicked

wow faster than my pc, wish my iphone was as powerful

• phanda