BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

I still find the keys on the Sony Ericsson W810i to have a better tactile feedback than the keys on the BlackBerry Bold 9000. Just my personal opinion.

• T

Charles, 15 Apr 2013Howdy,, here the guideline please this to upgrade your OS and yo... moreUnfortunately, the Web page you listed for the updated OS for the Bold 9000 is not there anymore...

• Elena

My favorite phone forever, design......

• bol

AnonD-512357, 08 Mar 2016I have one trackball here in Indonesia, I use BlackBerry Bold 90... moreur still using the blackberry 9000 in 2016 it cam out in 2@@&

My Favorite phone

My Favorite phone

Martian, 03 Feb 2015Since this phones were discontinued, does anyone know where I'd ... moreI have one trackball here in Indonesia, I use BlackBerry Bold 9000. TrackBall is cheap here

blackberry bold9000 software is available for pakistan?

• Tehklah

Well, they must have been a pretty good phone at some point. Government Liquidation lists batches of 10-15 phones with starting bids of $25.00 for the lot. Clearly they were used at some point by the government... Might be a business opportunity for someone if they were interested...

• Jasmeet Singh

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2015Blackberry, copy the build quality and philosophy of the Bold 90... moreEven I believe you. But people out there want something different. Blackberry priv should be a hit. But blackberry should also come up with a product as suggested by you. Problem is , the company's profit is decling and its not in a position to take risks. Good luck blackberry.

Blackberry, copy the build quality and philosophy of the Bold 9000 with BB OS10 and you'll have a winner. As an ex-Blackberry user and an ex-telco salesman, I can promise you this thing would sell units faster than the Priv, Passport and Leap, combined!

• Tez

AnonD-399037, 03 Jul 2015TELL ME about it when u received. To BNSH. I received refurbished phone from china. It looks as new. It has a new body but I think it is not original one. So looks like china businessmen buys old 9000 Blackberries and so on... then they install new body for the phone, put it in new retail box with accessories that are not original. And sell it to us. With battery removed you can see that actual phone board with SIM slot is not new. I don't know for how long this cellphone will last. I'm not sure if the body will stay in a good condition for a long time, even if you use phone gently. I think body will be worn or close to be falling appart after one year of standard usage. But for right now there is almost no differrence in the appearence between refurbished and new original blackberry. Blackberry OS is original in that phone because it is actually a blackberry cellphone with refurbished body, so there is no problems. Battery is not original as think but lasts the same time as original. Hm...this purchase actually was risky, because I didn't know what I'm really ordering. Now I would say that this phone must cost not more than 35 USD.

• Tez

But as for 9000 as a model - it is perfect! Trackball is a very comfortable thing.

Tez, 29 Jun 2015I've just ordered refurbished from china. Waiting for it now. Wi... moreTELL ME about it when u received.

• Tez

I've just ordered refurbished from china. Waiting for it now. Will share my experiance upon receiving it.

guys there is a a good deal for a refurbished BB 9000 on aliexpress just for around $45. is it worth buying it???

• Ildar

Martian, 03 Feb 2015Since this phones were discontinued, does anyone know where I'd ... morego to aliexpress.com

• tom

bravian, 12 May 2015my BB bold has refused to turn on.It just shows a red led light ... moreTake it to a technician he will flash it and it will ok

• moon

Ezlase, 22 Dec 2014how to repare my bb bold9000yes

• ahmed

Prince, 05 May 2015How can I install whatsaap & fb........please tell me??????youtube is not working cannot istall any thing sim not recognizing y