BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

i just got this yest but hav no idea how to use the gps

Is this video call compatible?

Hey everyone,
Quite impressed with the specs of this phone. Would just like to know if it has the CHAT mode built in any treo phone?
Thanks

• chanhminh

How to clean inside B.B

• KALU PAO BHAJI WALA

Hey guys,
I have bought this BB Bold , 2 months ago from rogers , working fine, but some time it freezes or get stuck. but then its just work fine after removing battery for few sec.

• switch

is it Mac compatible?

• irma

hey guys, thanks for the answers.. but i have found the way to the lagging problem. just need to turn off, take the battery out and the sim card then put them back again. and viola... working as normal..

and one more thing.. for best result talking on bold.. try visit www.blackberryboldforum.com

thanks

• BBNovice

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2009Try reseting your bold... every couple days.... because the prog... moreShouldn't a full power-off be sufficient?

irma, 10 Feb 2009hey guys, my bold is starting to get lagging.. can you help me s... moreTry reseting your bold... every couple days.... because the programs still run in the background....

• Black head

irma, 10 Feb 2009hey guys, my bold is starting to get lagging.. can you help me s... morePotentially a silly answer, but maybe not.

Perhaps too many apps running at once. I had a 8310 curve and every time it started becoming like an old person I realized it was cos I was switching apps not closing them.

• irma

hey guys, my bold is starting to get lagging.. can you help me solve this problem? everytime i click something, there is always the clock timing showed up and i have to wait about 5 second to continue what im doing. u guys have any idea, why this is happening?
thanks alot.
cheers

• colocolo

this is a must have

• Rick

Kulio, 28 Jan 2009This is probably the best BB ever. I just got one. The battery i... moreYeah, I agree to that man maybe they bought their BB on a crappy store.

• Rick

asasa, 08 Feb 200965K colors only?I think it's not only 65K. I have one but it's as good as 16M colors. Very cool phone.

Hi does anyone know how to download free games and themes on the BB?

I was wondering if I'm able to download javascript on my BB. And if so, how? Thnx

• Shubhankar

Hi,

I am going to purchase a BB Bold 9000 very soon. I just wanted to know whether I can install skype messenger or not?

Regards
Shubhankar

• asasa

65K colors only?

• BBNovice

Rafi-CNL, 07 Feb 2009i am using the BOLD and it is execellent for biz use except the ... moreSounds like the Curve 8900 might have been a better choice for you!

• goodvibes

This is the best phone i ever had i loved everything about this phone.