BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• daivdson

please reply-me! what the name of firmware his?
i need know, coz , my bbclone need of install it.

• ryu

AD, 24 Feb 2012m also facing d same problem....!!! i dnt no wht 2 do......?? ... morehi! if u want to solve ur problmes try to install the OS 5, if u dont know how to do it, just add me on ymessenger id full_redline. cheers!

• bricks

my bold cant log me in it says blackberry protect service is temporarily unavailable...is anybody having the same problem?

• Cellular

zara, 23 Feb 2012cant seem to get my app world working and it seems that the erro... moreDid you activate your BIS in full service? If so, it ussually caused by different world timezone in appworld. Try this, in your clock setting, set to automatic, then choose option, select update now. It worked on mine. Hope it works...cheers. :-)

zara, 23 Feb 2012cant seem to get my app world working and it seems that the erro... morethats because you need to upgrade your blackberry's software

Still the best RIMS ever developed. Others are mere experiments. Bold 1 is more durable and very strong.

• AD

amil, 09 Nov 2011bold 9000 is a great phone.However, it has a low flash memory or... morem also facing d same problem....!!!
i dnt no wht 2 do......??

do u have some sol......pls tell me....???

• zara

cant seem to get my app world working and it seems that the error message keeps coming all the time

• zara

just got dis fone and i keep gettin a message to install an App World update, which gives an error message every time i do so. i live in nigeria and use the MTN network.

• Imran

AnonD-43114, 21 Feb 2012I didn't upgrade to the newer os but I was able to change my bro... moreHi how did you change settings of internet browser to hotspot browsers. I dont have this one fone but if internet is accessed without taking any internet service then I would prefer this fone otherwise go for curve 8520.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2012is it true that even with software version 5.5 you can't access ... moreI didn't upgrade to the newer os but I was able to change my browser setting to the hotspot browser and now I have net access without blackberry service

• jack

Hi guys,
i just bought this phone, i like this phone, but i dont know how to set blackberry messanger tone and sms tone, could you help to find out how? thanks for your help...

• Boris

Whats Better

Blackberry 9000 or Blackberry 8520

• Amey

TMT, 28 Jan 2012does it support 16GB micro SD card i am going to buy one :)No dude it does not supports 16GB memory card,dont waste your money

• Amey

chikku, 05 Feb 2012hai blackberry users,BOLD 9000 is a very comfortable and a passi... moreHi you can solve your problem. just do one thing format your black berry bold 9000 at basic version of OS i.e. 4.....

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2012my blackberry ball stopped working........i changed it and now a... morehow much did u spend for replacing the ball

The most beautiful, and elegant design ever for a BlackBerry device..and my all time favorite! I loved its full leather battery cover, which makes it stand out from all smart phones. However, the trackball and battery were a painful experience....

is it true that even with software version 5.5 you can't access the internet via wi-fi unless you have an (paid) internet account??

my blackberry ball stopped working........i changed it and now after a couple of months the new one also stopped working.......anyone else with the same problem....

• kobiah

The phone is grt.... I do like it.