BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• cathy

DT93, 29 Oct 2010I love this BB Bold 9000:) Ive had it for many months and it is ... moreyes the battery sucks!!! after a ferw calls the battery is low and you have to chrage it for 4 hrs or more

I am gonna exchange this phone with my iPod classic 120 GB 5th generation, lets hope I won't have to regret later.

• Tris

Hi for those who complain of freezing and lagging, maybe its time to upgrade your software version.
And clearing the logs by using alt L, G, L, G (hold on to the alt) and using the memory cleaner inside your phone. if not just need to restart the whole phone and the factory setting memory will back to normal.
I have been using this model more than a year and it works really well ...

DT93, 29 Oct 2010I love this BB Bold 9000:) Ive had it for many months and it is ... morebetter get yourself a BB9700! bold 9000 is ugly fat looser piece of device!

• DT93

I love this BB Bold 9000:) Ive had it for many months and it is relatively trouble free. The screen is the best ive seen in phones(nokia, sony ericsson,samsung, O2) in the sense that it views real-life images great and the pixels are virtually invisible. Its also lightning fast, not much lag at all. The best thing about this bb is its audio output and sound quality..both are the clearest and sharpest in most of the phones ive used, including the bass, i've used nokia n70, e71, e51 and e90, samsung omniaII, Sony ericsson p990i, O2 XDA Exec and now BB bold 9000:)The only other great sound quality phone would be nokia e51.I highly recommend it!

• andrew

this phone is horrible. its slow and it freezes and its just a headache. i baught it new in dec 09, and in 4 months i got 3 new phones because each one was a POS. i do not recommend this phone its a PIECE! battery sucks too, gota charge it every day. cant wait to get android. black berry was the sh*t until android came out. good bye blackberry it was a nice little run you had

• kerub

Stranger, 19 Oct 2010Hello all, Can anyone tell me is there blacklist for unwanted c... morehello, for reject unwanted calls You can use iBerry Black & Whitelist. I use it also. You can find and download it easely. Good luck!

• alf

is blackberry useful???is it a necessicity??

• Stranger

Hello all,
Can anyone tell me is there blacklist for unwanted callers or messages in this phone. Please help me.

• esther

I own a blackberry 9000 and it is a useful device. I take all my mails on my handset.I got this phone for sometime and it gives me no problem. I like my handset,its like my PC!

• BB User

I do not know what happened with some of your peoples batterys, but this is the best battery that I have ever had in a smartphone. I have multiple phones, so I swich my sim card from phone to phone frequently, and I once forgot to turn the phone off after switching to a different phone. I went to use the phone two weeks latern and the battery was at 58 percent!

• BB User

[deleted post]It all depends on what you want the phone for / to do.

• BB User

lap, 13 Oct 2010i am buying this phone...is it correct thing to do or not???...p... moreYes, it is an excellent choice for the magority of cell phone users. The only thing that you would not want it for is a supreme multimedia phone, such as videos, games, etc...

• BB User

shotta, 16 Oct 2010hi i am thinking of getting this handset for myself, however i h... moreHi shotta. As of right now, I am posting this comment from my BlackBerry Bold 9000. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the trackball on these, and I love this phone all around. I have had this phone since it came out in May 08, and it has NEVER given me a single problem. Although it is not my favourite phone (my xperia x10 takes that place) it is of good quality and as tough as... Anything.

• shotta

hi i am thinking of getting this handset for myself, however i have over heard people talking about the trackball...apparently its no good, i have heard that it give trouble. does anybody out there have this phone that can give some information on this...thank you..

• vishal

lap, 13 Oct 2010i am buying this phone...is it correct thing to do or not???...p... moreno from my opinion its not a gud choice... i also own it but its ridiculus maximum times its lying in repair shops instead of me

• Jamal Durrani

lap, 13 Oct 2010i am buying this phone...is it correct thing to do or not???...p... moreWell its an alright phone. Especially if you are new to Blackberry this is a good start. They around $150-$200 CAD used now. Even though I started with the 9700 its not really a big difference.

• lap

i am buying this phone...is it correct thing to do or not???...please do help me with your opinion...tq

Very good phone :-)

• blackberrian

Recently i bought a brand new bold 1 9000 pearl white colour..and i tell u, im more than happy to have this as my 2nd bb..b4 dis i used the curve 8520 aka gemini..but i have a few question to ask..
1)i have some issue with the vibrate!..it seems like my old gemini is more power than this bold..is it normal or what?
2)my left short key doesnt function anymore..how should i do??
3)the irritating part is the keypad..sometimes it works like a charm but sometimes it acting like shit..some of the buttons are not responsive..sometimes i need to press a few times to make it done..sometimes i just press one time but the outcome is it is like i press it many times..

should i upgraded the OS to OS 5?if it so,can someone teach me how to upgrade it..

other than that,i will tell u it is so cool to have this gadget as one of my collection..the trackball is awesome,the other keys such as mute button,camera button,volume rocker all are awesome..no prob at all..