BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• junior

hello am having problem to access my bluetooth.i want to know how i can access my bluetooth and trying to copy songs from another phone

• Abood

This is an amazing phone. I loved it and its working perfectly but there are some small problems that some people hate and others don't care about I just wanted to say that the phone is slow sometimes.And by slow I don't mean the internet I mean the phone it self and the battery life it finishes fast if u abuse the phone like chatting playing games and surfing the internet.
Thanks for lstning for my opinion I hope that I helped .Thank you

• Herman Fowler

I think this is the best Blackberry ever built. The pictures, Videos, internet connections are excellent. It just number 1.

• jeje

can any one tell me the price in usa pleas urgently

• Sultan AL Baloushi

its the one i'm looking for i have this phone for a year and its very good using internet very good i will not chang to i phone no way

• Nokian

Blackberry Bold 9000 is Bold & Beautiphoooooooolllll....

• Herbert Kingazi, Aru

Waoooh, blackberry 9000 the BEST mobile phone I have been using in the world. Nothing else is in my heart except Blackberry. Many options, full menu and very very clear picture. Fast internet speed. Hope the best leading phone in the world.

• blackberrian

blackberrian, 14 Apr 2010its better, seem to be made for better sound systemdude,will u have some respect bro..i know u try to give some info or helping pple here..but do u have ethics??u r using my nickname dude..i tell u,i use this nick for 3 months..plz use another nick bro..u r really pissing me off..its lucky i went this forum yesterday n saw this shitty thing..if i didnt go here i probably not knowing about this..damn man u make such a lousy move bro..n i tell u,yes the bold2 aka onyx is more stable,stylish,durable,charming n so on..every thing u need from a BB device has here in Onyx..but fyi,info im using the gemini aka curve 8520 for 3 months already..what can i say,it is damn superb awesome hndfone that under the BB flagship!!!..but of coz cant beat the 9700..in another 6 months to 1 year time i must buy this onyx(9700)..what BB r u using??plzz bro,go find another name..

I Hate seeing pple using my name/nick to post out their comments or what!! no matter the comments are good or bad, that is different story..but u r really make me piss off dude!

• Natsume

I have this phone for almost a year, and its still working well. No lags or whatsoever. Never did an OS upgrade though because I don't know how to. I love the bold's BOLD look, I love how big this blackberry is.

• E90 user

Blackberrian, 14 Apr 2010if u want cheaper and don't require 3g and gps then go for 8520 ... moreAnyway i made up my mind to buy BB bold 9700,
Will appriciate you New Blackberrian

• player

u can go for blackberry curve 8520

• blackberrian

E90 user, 14 Apr 2010how are the speakers of this phone ? its better, seem to be made for better sound system

• E90 user

how are the speakers of this phone ?

• E90 user

Blackberrian, 14 Apr 2010if u want cheaper and don't require 3g and gps then go for 8520 ... morei dnt like BB9700 ..bcoz it has small keyboard
thnks for d hlp

E90user, 13 Apr 2010which phone should i buy ? i am stuck with the blacberry 8520 a... moreU should buy blackberry bold 9000. the function is much better then curve ... .

• Blackberrian

E90user, 13 Apr 2010which phone should i buy ? i am stuck with the blacberry 8520 a... moreif u want cheaper and don't require 3g and gps then go for 8520
else

u want the same trackball, gps, 3g and do want to invest more money then go for 9000

BUT my choice is bold 9700, only if u can invest more it is perfect phone

• E90user

which phone should i buy ?
i am stuck with the blacberry 8520 and blackberry bold 9000

which phone wil i buy ?

• unknown

tega, 09 Apr 2010I am from nigeria, just bought bold 9000 2day. Pls where can I f... moreyou can download app in your computer via blackberry website www.blackberry.com, search for app world and then connect sync your blackberry with your computer.

• jun

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2010BOLD 9000 is the best phone of all blackberries.Yes the key pad ... morei also live in japan, my bb bold has dirty trackball and cannot be made white again. where i can buy the trackball in japan? i live in kawasaki city, kanagawa. tokyo or yokohama is fine for me please.

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2010Im using my blackberry untill the last voltage of its battery. t... moreyour blackberry's power terminals has shorted (different polarity) have it repaired. its not the battery.

i already experienced and its caused by overcharging the phone.