BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• chokas

Ansh, 27 Oct 2009Hi i just bought the bold and have one problem the battery does ... moreI just bought it a week ago and it has pretty much every thing except it can't play wmv files downloaded from pc is this me or everybody else having the same problem?

Ansh, 27 Oct 2009Hi i just bought the bold and have one problem the battery does ... moreMessenger can drain the battery pretty quickly. You can switch to edge for longer battery life. Bb doesn't really need 3g for email and messenger.

• Elina

Come on rim release another 3g plus wifi plus 3.2 mp camera resolution i.e. strike 9100,magnum 9220 (that i heard 624 mhz processor),gemini or curve 9300,driftwood..

• Kannan

Is there any 3rd party software to receive e-mail without subscribing to a BlackBerry Data Plan?

• Ansh

Hi i just bought the bold and have one problem the battery does not even last me a day . Is everyone facing the same problem ??. I send and recieve around 6 to 7 emails, talk about an hour , about the same time on wifi and lots of messenger . Thats hardly anything for a phone priced so high and built for all this.
Phone is fabulous but its a let down on the battery
front

ubippu, 23 Oct 2009can someone tell me how to use BB messanger? i add my wife's nam... moreyou both have to apply to the blackberry service in order to have this.

• Ahmed

nick, 22 Oct 2009I can received email but why i cannot sent out my email.You may have to contact Vodafone and check the Email outgoing server extension

• Bhaskar Balachandran

Vodafone Blackberry Bold- Poor Quality & Service

I purchased a Blackberry Bold from Vodafone Store in Kolkata, India on 27th October 2008. Within 6 months the steel frame of the facia started rusting. I took it to the Vodafone store and learnt that facia is not covered under warranty. Soon after, the trackball started to stall. I was advised by helpline to re-boot the instrument to restore trackball movement. The phone would hang frequently and had to be re-booted. On 20th of October the trackball stopped moving downwards and re-booting did not work.

On the 24th October 2009, I produced the purchase bills and demanded a new replacement under warranty but was told that Vodafone Store could only register complaints and send the instrument to Bangalore for resolving hardware issues which would take 15 days.

I am shocked that Blackberry sells phones all over India but instrument problems have to be referred only to Bangalore. I demanded a replacement as the instrument was within warranty period, had a history of problems and was defective in many respects. I am yet to get a response.

dears,
OS 5.0 works on bold 9000 ?
is it official>?
appreciate your feedback ?

• Peter

The scroll ball of my BB which is most important button does not function. Please advice on how it can be fixed. Many thanks

• Tony

I'm generally quite happy with the BB Bold 9000 but was quite surprised by the terrible sound quality of the headset. Worse than anything you'd buy in a $2 shop. Tinny sound that can hardly be heard when there's any background noise, like on a train or wherever? Have I got a faulty headset or have other people had the same experience? Any feedback much appreciated..

• syed A R

nick , 22 Oct 2009I can receive incoming email,YM,BB massenger n live massenger bu... moreKindly tell me how u have subscribe to the black berry email and chat services cause iam presently in KSA SAUDI and how to use these 2 things i will be glad if u can help me out....

• Syed A R

Dear All, Can you please tell me how to use the blackberry email or chat services in bold 9000 i purchased this mobile 4 day back and i dont know how to activate or run thsese programs kindly help me....

• ubippu

can someone tell me how to use BB messanger? i add my wife's name but in the contact list it shows pending...i subscribed to BIS (blackberry internet services) but my wife does not.Do we have to both subscribe to BIS in order to use BB messanger?

• 1767

very super phone,,comparing music with sony ericsson is very good from this model and the head set and both are very good.choose every one this phone,its good for allllllllllllll.

• jim

the best phone in the market today but its battery life is crap

Any ideas how to sync the email from outlook to Blackberry? If I read an email on my blackberry it will mark as read on outlook but not the other way around :(

Also, it does not sync at all with my hotmal.

• nick

I can received email but why i cannot sent out my email.

• nick

I can receive incoming email,YM,BB massenger n live massenger but WHY I CANNOT SENT OUT MY EMIAL..pls advise.everything i have done like to the network provider and they give a text from BB provide ask to remove the battery and wait for 10min and reinstall agian and yet CANNOT SENT EMAIL..pls help