BlackBerry Bold 9650

BlackBerry Bold 9650

• sibo

Does it work in Europe? I want to buy it from ebay but Im not sure if it would work I could not google anything...thank you for answer

• siva

how to con. wifi

• 260967943488

AnonD-251047, 04 Apr 2014check with your service provider they will advise if can work.Can u whatsap ? Wit zamtel

Gift, 26 Aug 2013I hard failed to access internet on this phone and how can I use... morecheck with your service provider they will advise if can work.

Yaw p.s, 15 Mar 2014How can i use mtn sim on my bold 9650 for browsing?First check with your service provider depending on your country,they will advise if it can work. In Zambia it does't work with mtn bis but works excellent with Zamtel

The phone is good but gets hot with bluetooth on or heavy browsing. In Zambia service providers like mtn,airtel don't offer bis for it but with Zamtel the service is excellent. Its works great.

• Yaw p.s

How can i use mtn sim on my bold 9650 for browsing?

• Salman.

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2013I have this phone from verizon usa, I would like it to run with ... moreHOW To unloCk mY. BlacKberry phone

How can I upgrade my blackberry 9650 bold? How do can I call my service provider? dont know who is the service provider :(

Shourov, 22 Dec 2013I am using a blackberry 9650 phone but i can't send sms. When i ... moreHow do i call my service provider

I have this phone from verizon usa, I would like it to run with reliance cdma, any idea how is it possible? How do I get it unlocked?

• onge sinaiya

Shourov, 22 Dec 2013I am using a blackberry 9650 phone but i can't send sms. When i ... morehave you try to call your service provider. May be you will need to erase all setting in service book and re-install setting from service provider.

• Shourov

I am using a blackberry 9650 phone but i can't send sms. When i am going to send a sms the device ask configuration of sms. Is it my mobile software problem or other problem?

b guy, 19 Nov 2013Please I need help. My bb 9650 gets hot too much anytime I am do... moreput into the water for some time it will be cooooo;

try to change the network to 2g only when u not use it for browsing, us 3g just for browsing only

• b guy

Please I need help. My bb 9650 gets hot too much anytime I am doing anything with it even when am charging... Pls somebody!

• Bujo

It a quit a hocake but till i was in the bb world downloading an app it gave a option of upgrading my bb till then i wont b able to download an app sadly!!!!!!!!

• B guy

This phone is nice, is totally undoutable but the problem is, with every single click the phone get hot.the hotness is too much and it Shorten the battery life.

• Errl

The best QWERTY phone ... although they might say blackberry company is a "dying" one, but no body can dispute that this blackberry bold is forever living!! i luv my blacknerry bold 9650... 3 years & still up & running!