BlackBerry Bold 9650

BlackBerry Bold 9650

• t

jayprince, 22 Nov 2012My appworld is hiding when I upgrade to new version and since th... moreYes it is because your os is outdated
Delete the app world at settings-device options-manage and delete apps
Then update ur os either through the phone or blackberry desktop software to the latest 6.0 bundle 3084
After updating download the latest app world and enjoy

• superleye

I can't play any vedio with file extension avi can someone help me out?

jayprince, 22 Nov 2012My appworld is hiding when I upgrade to new version and since th... moreyou have reset the phone (battery pull or "alt + left shift + del") after you upgrade it and it will show after it reboots

• jayprince

linda, 10 Oct 2012Everything's great with this phone but not about the battery. It... moreMy appworld is hiding when I upgrade to new version and since then I can't find it in any fold not in the home screen I need help pls somebody help me out

• mickey

does this smartphone give directions for map locations

• teeeeeee

anjani, 17 Nov 2012Thnx guys, this is the Bold 2 right?some people call it the bold 3, but officially its supposed to be the replacement for the tour. it like a year newer than the bold 2 though, its got blackberry OS6 :)
hope i helped!

• yusron

oreng dimmah reah cong??? mak bunggen???

• anjani

Thnx guys, this is the Bold 2 right?

• jei

there are BBM ?

• jei

brwneyes, 13 Nov 2012No you can't get the bbm on using wifican use BBM in the BB ?

• brwneyes

anjani, 11 Nov 2012Do you get BBM access using WIFI... anybody?No you can't get the bbm on using wifi

anjani, 11 Nov 2012Do you get BBM access using WIFI... anybody?no you don't...you only get it with blackberry internet service

• anjani

Do you get BBM access using WIFI... anybody?

• topsey

I'm using the phone, its cool and nice except that the battery does not last, infact I'm thinking of the solution to the battery

• chubbic

segzy1, 03 Nov 2012does the battery last at all???battery is nt lasting and has no browsing speed!

• segzy1

linda, 10 Oct 2012Everything's great with this phone but not about the battery. It... moredoes the battery last at all???

• orik

im using this kind of phone right now . .my problem is i dont know how to use a wireless . .. i dont know what wireless router is?

• dolly

Can i upgrade this phone to the new blackberry OS7

There is no reprogramming needed. It's simply a factor of knowing where to access your network configurations. Which is both under Options, and Setup, for example(other locations depending on Theme). Seriously guys... It's not that hard, really. Actually take the time to learn and understand the GUI of your phone. Oddly enough... My new Droid Razr M (which I just upgraded to a few days ago) is more complicated in it's navigation and configuration of networks than a Blackberry Bold 9650. And Blackberry actually gives you better customization!

As for the Map... I have no clue if Blacckberrys' version of maps is still running. I've been using Google Maps. Which you can download for free on a Blackberry and is a an excellent Map App.

• bee sniper

i can't connect to the internet