BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• Auwal

anaya, 14 Apr 2011whenever i am connecting to any messenger like yahoo, windows li... moreWhat is your service provider and what country are u. I need 2 know these 2 send u settings

• iq0

reshidht, 13 Apr 2011My girlfriend use 9780, & I use 9700, when i borrow my girl ... moreIt really quite simple, the 9780 is a newer model, of course an older model will be cheaper. If you buy a 2009 ford fiesta it will be worth more than a 2004 model does that clear things up for you !

HSN, 11 Apr 2011I got a 9780 and its my first BB. can you pls guide how to send ... moreif you can't send and receive sms it could be because of your sim card.
Most of bb users have this problem because of their old simcards. Go get 64k or 128k version.

• ELE

I bought a BB curve 8520 in 2008. One month after the warranty ran out the flipping phone dies and cannot be repaired (Paid $76.00). In Sept 2009 I bought a BB9000 and again the warranty ran out in Oct 2010 and the phone has now malfunction/defected 6 months after the warranty as expired. I am in Canada and none of the provider sells extended waranty or Insurance and there are no other solution but to pay a hefty price for another BB especially if your on a plan thats costing more to terminate than buying another BB.

Does anyone has this ongoing problem? Cause now its like I have to save my money waiting on the BB to dies afer the warranty expired

Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9780

Alert types:Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes

• philm

My last comment was posted to early,my laptop is really awful its buttons and speed are awful.

What i was going to say is that i now have a bold 9780 and these are the differences as i know of

More RAM
More megapixels
New O/S 6

I cannot decide whether i like Bold as much as 9105 at this moment BUT i do regret not getting into the BB system years ago.Other people still think like i did about BB but they need educating.The BB can do everything any other smartphone can but with ease and MASSIVE security.I need more time with 9780 and may go back to 9105 i will see.

• philm

reshidht, 13 Apr 2011My girlfriend use 9780, & I use 9700, when i borrow my girl ... moreMy first BB ever was 9105, i thought BB was for buisnessmen and had the same attitude as others.That changed with the 9105 it was a brilliant powerfull smartphone with excellent batterry.

OK like any new smartphone i had to set it all up and was so unsure what to do but hteir is plenty of help and newsagents do books on BB.Now twitter/email/sms/mms/video recording/photos/audio quality were tops and easy to do ...

I

• anaya

whenever i am connecting to any messenger like yahoo, windows live, google talk its given me service not enabled for this handheld. can some one please advice me how to enable this service

• BB User

AnonD-3100, 10 Apr 2011 I've got a black 9780, but I'm getting tired of black phones. ... moreI had a BB 9700 and it is a Pearl color, it looks very nice ant not girly as i first thought.

• nelle.

hey please send some informations on how to use the 9780. this is my first blackberry phone. and its so hard for me to use it.

• reshidht

My girlfriend use 9780, & I use 9700, when i borrow my girl phone, & i see that 9780 its 98% same like my 9700, but 9700 is cheaper, what do u think ??

• ahmed

at the momenti have a tmobile vairy touch 2 but i plan to get a bb9800 and 9780 both of them but is bbm free on tmobile pay as you go

• Melanie33Helene

I am selling my Nintendo Dsi XL and Nintendo Dsi for a blackberry. I don't play with my Nintendo's anymore so i will sell them and buy a blackberry.

I can't wait till i have my BB

• philm

I wish i had read here first,ive ordered the black one but wanted the white one.Oh well i suppose they will exchange it under 7 days selling regulations.

• HSN

I got a 9780 and its my first BB. can you pls guide how to send a sms. Also, my phone does not receive sms. what could be the problem?

joe, 11 Apr 2011White phone is awesome
Cheers, joe!
I'll order one next week.
The black one will go to my brother, if I like the pearl white.

• joe

AnonD-3100, 10 Apr 2011 I've got a black 9780, but I'm getting tired of black phones. ... moreWhite phone is awesome

• prashanth

can u suggest btw 9780 and E7

what could be the reason for my bb to not recieve mms all of a sudden and how do i fix this?

I've got a black 9780, but I'm getting tired of black phones.
Is the white 9780 too "pearly" for a guy?